• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fresh Meat

Weedman 420

Mapping 420 style
Reaction score
Heres a few screenies to feast your eyes on since there is a new thread shortage atm. :blink:

1st pic - slightly updated version of a pic i posted in latest mappings thread.

2nd pic - Slightly north of first pic, but not giving away the rest of that juicy area yet ^^ :blink:

Last 3 pics taken from the same island.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• mountainjungleboty.jpg
    mountainjungleboty.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 124 · VirusTotal
  • mountainbotydoty.JPG
    mountainbotydoty.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 90 · VirusTotal
  • Mysticislandboty.jpg
    Mysticislandboty.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 72 · VirusTotal
  • mysticislandboty2.jpg
    mysticislandboty2.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 55 · VirusTotal
  • mysticislandboty3.jpg
    mysticislandboty3.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 65 · VirusTotal
I strongly like the first and second one.

Very nice job.

:)!

A new weedman :)? xD

lmao, ty ty, and nah im the same weedman, i cleared cookies on my browser and when trying to recover my account password( I forgot it cuz it was saved) the word image verification box thingy pissed me off and i made a new account.

ty again for the comments, and if any moderators see this maybe they will say somethin. but until then I'm not really worried about it ^^

but under my name i want what seabitz has....Always pass it left xD

Left is Law Bra

Love it. Only not a place were players will hang around long because there aint much room for hunting.

there is more room inside the mountain as well, cave passages and such

what u mean by the graphics suk? i map with 8.0 editor if thats whut your talkin about

Back