• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emm when i install it and do everything u said it tells me

PORT STATUS:

Apache port = 80 Undefined!
Apache SSL port = 443 Undefined!
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

Emm when i install it and do everything u said it tells me

PORT STATUS:

Apache port = 80 Undefined!
Apache SSL port = 443 Undefined!
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

Uniform Server is blocked by your firewall or anti virus program or something, and then it won't get access to check those things.

disable anti virus, disable firewall, try to run start.exe as administrator, perhaps that helps.

Also make sure to be logged in as an Administrator user. And if you use a windows OS like Vista Enterprise, you might occur this problem as well.

Last edited:
Mine won't work...
It tells me:
MySQL run status = Not running
Apache port = 80 In use by another program.
Apache SSL port = 443 Is free to use
MySQL port = 3306 In use by another program.

looked through the thread. sounds awesome. rep for u znote man! ;]

Mine won't work...
It tells me:
MySQL run status = Not running
Apache port = 80 In use by another program.
Apache SSL port = 443 Is free to use
MySQL port = 3306 In use by another program.

Uninstall and turn off your xampp.

Or enter task manager and turn off apache and mysql

Also make sure encryption is md5 or sha1! Do not use plain!

You can download the entier md5 table if you want to. MD5 is also week in many ways internally so I would not suggest anyone to use it, EVER. Same goes for plain.

Hey thanks for everything but I have two problems...
I cant access my server in other PC, how do I do this?
also.. I want to change the map from the one that appears to a Real map of tibia...?
thanks

ok, i uninstall the xamp, i logged with admin user account, i removed the apache and the mysql services of xamp and i can't install the services of uniserver! "is used by other program" and no have other program with these ports! when i removed all to the service manager, i diable firewall and antivirus, they say "undefined!" !! how i can fox that (os: win7 like you in images)

Hey thanks for everything but I have two problems...
I cant access my server in other PC, how do I do this?
also.. I want to change the map from the one that appears to a Real map of tibia...?
thanks

You have to port forward, check other tutorials for that.

If you want to change the map then download the map you want, put it in data/world and defile the new mapname in config.lua file.

You should download a RLmap server instead of standard TFS if you want RLmap, since you won't have to bother to integrate all scripts etc.

ok, i uninstall the xamp, i logged with admin user account, i removed the apache and the mysql services of xamp and i can't install the services of uniserver! "is used by other program" and no have other program with these ports! when i removed all to the service manager, i diable firewall and antivirus, they say "undefined!" !! how i can fox that (os: win7 like you in images)

You can download teamviewer, and give me the remote details over a private message to me here on this forum, I can fix it for you between 17:00 and 21:00 today I guess.

You should download a RLmap server instead of standard TFS if you want RLmap, since you won't have to bother to integrate all scripts etc.

No, they should learn to script instead.

No, they should learn to script instead.

Yes but none of my tutorials learn them to do so and therefore it should not be a requirement.

I might consider making such a tutorial in the future though. ^.^

Alright, this is freaking me out!

This is my config.lua

Code:
	sqlType = "mysql"
	sqlHost = "localhost"
	sqlPort = 3306
	sqlUser = "****"
	sqlPass = "****"
	sqlDatabase = "forgottens"
	sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
	sqlKeepAlive = 0
	mysqlReadTimeout = 10
	mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
	encryptionType = "md5"

**** = secret, unless you want to know.

I did exactly like this, followed your tutorial (for the 9th time and I have been counting) and it still doesn't work.

why?

By the way, I don't know if the server won't work cuz I haven't tried that yet. But, when I want to install Gesior AAC, and when it reads my config, it says "Cannot connect to MySQL database".

edit: tried everything, I have to go back to xampp :/

Last edited:
@ up
im having the exact same problem, my gesior aac simply will not connect to the mysql server :S

well zonet did say he was nahtzi to gesior,

anyways great post, and very well explained. I read the full thing by the very least to learn more about whats out there

does this also reduce lagg(just a guess) then i want to give it a try ;d i never had lagg but i could give a try..

Please replace:
encryptionType = "md5"
With
encryptionType = "sha1"

Need to remind you that md5 is UNSAFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back