• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Znote is a off now, wait till he goes on and he'll reply to you.

Uhmm, am i supposed to be blind or something?

Yoyo znote, i used to own open tibia servers ages ago but now i had xampp and my AAC that worked before won't work anymore.. Like my friends can't open it up even if my serv is on, So i deleted xampp and Gesior AAC that took me ages to fix most bugs on it, and started on ur tutorial. I have done all steps till the "Click phpMyAdmin" part in task bar, in the "1" icon, whenever i have pressed anything from that thing, i got redirected to an empty page which says "Page not found." or "Link broken." something like that, will you help me out please?!
Znote i quoted so you can see what's my problem

Last edited:
Bring up his post.

Last edited:
Yoyo znote, i used to own open tibia servers ages ago but now i had xampp and my AAC that worked before won't work anymore.. Like my friends can't open it up even if my serv is on, So i deleted xampp and Gesior AAC that took me ages to fix most bugs on it, and started on ur tutorial. I have done all steps till the "Click phpMyAdmin" part in task bar, in the "1" icon, whenever i have pressed anything from that thing, i got redirected to an empty page which says "Page not found." or "Link broken." something like that, will you help me out please?!

Enter uniform directory, click start server as program, if the unitray is already running it should re-appear, if its closed it should get started.
And somewhere in that menu there should say phpmyadmin.

If you cant get it to work with this version, try the latest one from uniform servers own website, it looks a bit different but has a few bugfixes and is easier to use.

Well to be honest im downloading the newest version since i don't get you, btw mind doing this all to me through team viewer since your way too faster than me.
I have also got a TFS 0.3.6 Cryingdamson that i had alot of scripts on, so can we chat through tv or something.

- - - Updated - - -

i can't open admin panel from "Start as program" and whenever i close "the program" and reopen it, it asks for a new password over and over.

Thx for the help!! rep+++++ xD

- - - Updated - - -

Rany-3ayezak fe 7ewar ASAP! :w00t: :)

Last edited:
Dude, anything is working fine to me, everything is a mess and I want to open my own server and it seems impossible... I need help please!!

hm, when i run and go to server status this comes out. how i fix? problem.jpg
i think the phpmyadmin problem is the same cus the SQL not running :/

hehe

when i try to add the mysql.sql in C:\OTserver\schemas

I get this error:

Error

SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1046 - No database selected

I was hoping to not be a bum and ask, but, having the issue on the step of editing the privileges the point point where you say "ohh shit!" instead of having " using password "YES" ", it comes up with "using password "NO" ", already, i mean, it used to work all the time, and i don't want to have to go into none cookie mode to have it work, when it should work like a charm normally. And then at the end of the tut, i goto log into PHPMyAdmin, it just says the Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO), and then when i goto none cookie mode and set config.inc.php to config, it comes up with
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
I mean really lol, problem at every turn!

Seemed to have fixed my problem... individually stopped each process using individual control on right click UniformServer menu... then started... BAM FIXED...

Thanks anyways guys~

Hello,

Having some issues regarding connecting with my UniServ PhPMyAdmin AND UniServ- Admin Panels... The only thing that is different from last night when I had my OT running all day with no players just to check for crashes while doing some additions to the server is that windows did about 10 updates when I started the computer up this morning.
Lauxes082012.jpg

Any help is thanked in advance... I'll continue tinkering but I cannot figure how to fix this at the moment.

Thanks,
Amped RPG (future hoster)

update:

Lauxes082012-1.jpg

Just found out this is happening in my server status window... help please! I'll continue googling/searching/clicking?!

Thanks.

Last edited:
aaahh

So I've done everything is said up to the part that edits the config.inc file and ended up with this error after the computer restart.

fuckup.jpg

EDIT:
Never mind I just reinstalled Xampp and its working again.I was really close to just doing a full pc reboot.<_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back