• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frontline Vs Malmvagen Flippare

And there they disbanded the warmode. And no cash was given. As expected. Still, not even fun to fight them, Sneak-def, def-def, ob-def. More noobchars than mainchars. Will never accept warmode against you fucking niggers again. Charlovers, go fucking rpg

And there they disbanded the warmode. And no cash was given. As expected. Still, not even fun to fight them, Sneak-def, def-def, ob-def. More noobchars than mainchars. Will never accept warmode against you fucking niggers again. Charlovers, go fucking rpg

hade inte ogge backstabbat så hade vi inte disbandat;D

Lipa lite mer

hade inte ogge backstabbat så hade vi inte disbandat;D

Lipa lite mer

Inte vi som sitter å lipar ni ha stängt varenda warmode en fucking ot bara kriga? ni invitade en kille som teamat me jollo i typ 1 år på annan ot som sakt mass invitar randoms så nej inte vi som lipar å stänger av warmode

1. Sluta invita randoms
2. Fixa i ordning på eran Djungel
3. Starta guildwar

^ läs, kan lova ni lär er mkt av d.

ended the war? lol. u guys are pathetic.. IF you guys wouldve lose the war untill 200 frags u wouldnt give any money eitherway

ended the war? lol. u guys are pathetic.. IF you guys wouldve lose the war untill 200 frags u wouldnt give any money eitherway

So tell me why we wouldn't give the cash?

Cause you agreed to war untill 200 frags, you didnt to that either, huh?

Hahahaha väntade verkligen på att dom skulle disbanda, vi vann vi är bäst going to sleep bb

vi hade exakt samma reason som er att disbanda kriget, vi blev backstabbade av en snorunge.
"we got backstabbed so thats the reason why we disbanded the war" känns de inte lite bekant?

Back