• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FrostWinds - MMORPG

Do you like this project?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abdiel

Reaction score
This is a cool game i found is like Tibia, Zezenia, Phobos... Old Times.

The first public beta release of the game is here! It is available on the download page. All players will need the new client to connect to the Frostwinds game-world.

With this transition into open beta, access to premium-only content is no longer available to free-account players. Players wishing to continue their adventure will have to Upgrade their account using the upgrade page.

Happy adventuring!

Some Screenshots:
MiniScreenshot01.png

MiniScreenshot02.png

MiniScreenshot03.png

Upgrade Account:
Upgrading is a one time purchase that applies to all characters on an account.
Continue the Adventure
$4.49 USD
Purchase an upgrade code using PayPal for $4.49 to continue your adventure.

Premium Features:
Premium01.png

Take the boat to the ice island, and explore caves beneath it!
Premium02.png

The desert contains tombs with dark secrets!
Premium03.png

Only the bravest adventurers explore under the mountains!

Help the indians developers.

Play it!!! :)

Last edited:
Not gonna support a rip off game. Half(or more) the code is probably taken from tibia. + it looks like shittier version of tibia.

Orc Warrior, orc warlord, Warlock :( why do I think they stole the idea of tibia creatures? maybe not but xD

Looks kinda cool, reminds me of Steel Warrior. What classes are there?

It actually is a really cool game, and really the thought of "stealing code" from tibia is kinda stupid. Tibia is built entirely different from the inside, the games have a similar interface but that wasn't stolen I promise. I actually took the time to try the game out and it didn't even feel like tibia.

Overall, I think it's a great game but it's in the beginning stages and people should actually TRY something before knocking it.

It actually is a really cool game, and really the thought of "stealing code" from tibia is kinda stupid. Tibia is built entirely different from the inside, the games have a similar interface but that wasn't stolen I promise. I actually took the time to try the game out and it didn't even feel like tibia.

Overall, I think it's a great game but it's in the beginning stages and people should actually TRY something before knocking it.

Thanks for your comments and yes i think the admin played the game tibia and try make his one :)
the Project is based on C#.

code taken from tibia HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i loled so hard with that. This looks really nice, i like it :D

- - - Updated - - -

not bad :w00t:
PEq-WUW.png

OA1H3vh.png

NewsIcon9.png

Last edited:
The game seemed pretty fun but I couldn't play because I was getting like 6 FPS for some reason

Tried it, personally didn't like it, it just seemed like Tibia but lacking the core features tibia has, there were afew things that were cool but am pretty sure i said on a previous thread about this game, it'd be 10x better if it were for an Iphone or something.

Back