• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frozen-hell.no-ip.org

Frozen-hell should open again or no and if yes then which client?

• Total voters

lackheart

Blackheart
Reaction score
hey guys I wanted to get some suggestion Should frozen-hell open again or no if yes then which client 8.6 or 10.53 or 10.54 so please post your suggestion. Thank you!

hey guys I wanted to get some suggestion Should frozen-hell open again or no if yes then which client 8.6 or 10.53 or 10.54 so please post your suggestion. Thank you!
Unless you have the server why would u ask...

In that case... Just open the original 8.6 one... I could get a few to join me for sure haha

was funny back then. when it got rehosted and only had 20 people it got boring.

No there isn't....
uhh tibiafun is online, Tibianic started, Deathzot.. ( just kidding fuck this haha ) and cyntara is on, tibiakingoms(i hate the owner, server is ok), Zoltyum, universaot.tk, yeh. i mean they are not godlike but i dont expect frozenhell to be godlike too.

uhh tibiafun is online, Tibianic started, Deathzot.. ( just kidding fuck this haha ) and cyntara is on, tibiakingoms(i hate the owner, server is ok), Zoltyum, universaot.tk, yeh. i mean they are not godlike but i dont expect frozenhell to be godlike too.
Yea idk none of those servers are really appealing other then deathzot at the start. I just know frozehell is fun for awhile... But yea there isn't really any good servers online right now. So tired of kids thinking RL servers are the way to go

Yea idk none of those servers are really appealing other then deathzot at the start. I just know frozehell is fun for awhile... But yea there isn't really any good servers online right now. So tired of kids thinking RL servers are the way to go
well tbh real servers ARE the way to go. if you wanna go for alot of money with LOOW time input rlmaps are all the way man :/

well tbh real servers ARE the way to go. if you wanna go for alot of money with LOOW time input rlmaps are all the way man :/
Well my point is that if there was actually a few GOOD servers to play I feel like the RL servers would die out a little bit and it would benefit this community. I remember back on the day when NOBODY wanted to play a RL tibia server

Well,I'm never play your Server
But if i were u i will open with client 8.60

Back