• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team FrozenHell Project

Tibia Rox

Reaction score
244sf8w.jpg
Welcome to FrozenHell Project
1y1xqh.jpg

Ok, Ive decided to put some of my mapping ideas to use. I want to get some sort of team together to make an ot. I can do the mapping, so I'll need to fill in the following positions.

Our current staff right now:
GM Yeziike [Support]
God Creon [Hoster, Mapper, me]
CM Linry [Scripter, Mapper]
CM Kekox [Scripter]
CM Enlighthell [Mapper]
Rewards:
You will receive a position as gamemaster, god, or comunity manager ingame, and if the server thrives then possibly donation money

I need:
Scripter 2/3 (I'd like it if you are experienced)
Web Designer 0/1
Mapper 2/3
Support 1/1
(More positions might be needed)

Imformation about the server:
All ingame stuff such as exp, loot, etc. I thought we could talk about as a team. Please, if you are interested, fill out the following form

Exp rate: 25-100x (Still deciding)

Name and where your from:
Your age:
Languages you speak:
Experience (on ot's):
Position you are applying for/Skills in that position:
Your MSN:
(You can PM me this information or post it here)
Thanks to Zilsy for the application!

335doxs.png

Thanks,
TibiaRox

Last edited:
The coloured trees doesnt stack, the smallest house-ironed walls ^^ looks terrible with that road :D
Better? :D

As you mentioned its a bloody city, then there should be some blood in the street, also make some lava around the whole city, to give it the
real-name, which is "Blood-City"!

Jus' trying to help!

Ive changed the town alot since that first pic. Ive took alot of your suggestions and put them into the town. Keep em coming! :p

Back