• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team FrozenHell Project

DW, I just went back and added some things, fixed some walls, and made a few windows for looks. And this isnt going to be a high exp server. I said, it was going to be from 25-100x

Ive added 1 more mapper and scripter position because I have a friend who can script and map a little bit, so I just want another one :D

Add me as a scripter, and let me know what shall I do at MSN,
my msn is starting with, Mizo

Add me as a scripter, and let me know what shall I do at MSN,
my msn is starting with, Mizo

Have you sent me an application?

Edit:
This reminds me, if your going to send me a private message, dont say 'Hi, can I be a mapper?' Send in an appilication

Last edited:
Rewards:
You will receive a position as gamemaster, god, or comunity manager ingame, and if the server thrives then possibly donation money

GM, CM and GOD isn't rly a reward because all spamm at you and you have to help..

The mapping and support positions are now filled. We need a scripter and a web designer!!!

CM Enlighthell [Mapper]
omfg.jpg

I need the spawns :(
You went offline
You have failed to receive file "FrozenHell-spawn.xml" from...

Last edited:
Small Update

Mizo has been working on the logo alot, and here is what it currently looks like:
j6udj5.png

Enlighthell has been working on the map, and is currently working on an island.

Much, much more is to come

Lol ;D U rlly need some mappers
i gonna Test it :D
can i get a Position as Tutor?
If its possible i gonna do an App- :D

Last edited:
Lol ;D U rlly need some mappers
i gonna Test it :D
can i get a Position as Tutor?

I know I need mappers. Me and Eng~ cant do everything. So Im now adding another mappers position.

No you cant be tutor unless you can map, or script for me.

I'll apply for the web designing, though, I have no work atm, as I'm not at home.. I'll send you via pm tonight.

Back