• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team FrozenHell Project

Yeah I'm still thinking the dp is all like waay to big for a starting ot but we'll see how it goes.

Ok heres what Ive decided to do:

I'm going to download a map from somebody
I'm going to make my server from it
I'm going to hire new people
And I'm going to make an entirely new project

Ok heres what Ive decided to do:

I'm going to download a map from somebody
I'm going to make my server from it
I'm going to hire new people
And I'm going to make an entirely new project

Can I submit an application?! or RE submit. OR WATH EVER. just work in the new proyect!?
PLX:ninja:

Submit it here yeah, Ill be accepting applications as long as he's busy on his work. - as I see you're a main mapper, you can take applications too, I'm trying to help him, so let both of us do.

Edit: Before accepting any applications, you need to ASK me first, if we both accepted, then who-ever is in!
- same goes to me -

6fauli.jpg

I knew this wasn't going anywhere, Tibia Rox has no experience and is just hiring like 30 people to do all the work for him

I knew this wasn't going anywhere, Tibia Rox has no experience and is just hiring like 30 people to do all the work for him

Try to make a 100% custom map, with working scripts, and a website. After that, put your server up and let me come see how terrible it looks. Ohh yea, do it by your-self. :peace:

And do that all while getting home at 7:30 EVERY night, going to bed at 10:00, then getting back up at 6:00 and doing it all over again.

Not that hard, I've been working on my project for 3 weeks now and its almost done

Im from the United States
14 years old
French And English
Ive Hosted a a couple servers about 2 years ago, and mapped and script for both of them never really needed help.
Scripter
Msn: [email protected]

Back