• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fuck is not a bad word

Only 1 gettin killed cuz of sneak, is me,nd it takes a pretty decent crowd of ppl to take me down..

statik.,omg stfu WTF.,.!
no1 invide you.,hahahaha
FUNNY.,!
go kill yourself

oh yeah and i sayed "lest" rape because my friend waere diying..
so i can not just watch.,

statik.,omg stfu WTF.,.!
no1 invide you.,hahahaha
FUNNY.,!
go kill yourself

No1 invited me? Its a public forum.
Not only that but, i was here b4 u. I think u shud jus quit tibia u take it to serious.. x_X

statik stfu .. for starters yes every1 does hate u and no no1 envies u cause u got nuthin we dnt have already u fool

statik stfu .. for starters yes every1 does hate u and no no1 envies u cause u got nuthin we dnt have already u fool

Im hated cuz i dont kiss ass for no war, like u do.
Nd yes im obviously envied if it takes 20 minutes of 5 ppl from ur team to kill me.

P.s W/ no pots.

its funny how every1 keeps turnin it back on mi tho thats just fucked and for 1. draks u the "FUCKING HYPOCRITE" no1 asked u to post yet u did, nor did any1 ask u to come back but yet again ur 1-2 days back u seemed to stir up as much shit as possible.. thx now go throw ur self in front of a bus u stupid fucking fool..

SATANIC

So thats make me hypocrite? And I didnt said you started all I said carbon told me you started all so Im not takling shit. I dont know if you need to be asked to post in some thread, I believe that the forum is free for everyone to post in it, thats why you might see some ppl here that you wont never see in cyntara.

@Pwnt: So im a p.a? Really? So I believe you never joined in 1 of my guilds right, I always told em to not p.a so dont tell me bullshit, maybe your angry cause we were about to kill you cause you guys tried to kill fredi the last day I played cyntara.... and i forgave you, I was like wtf why does this guy get involved in this why does all the fuckin ppl got involved in something that didnt concern to em, like twizzler likes to said, did I asked you to attack me? (lol) But I will follow the advice of twizz I'll delete my cyntara forum account if it is possible to do.

C.ya and continue talking in my back that means Im behind ;).

ahh and pwnt you said I tought ppl would still respected me when I back, really you think its all about respect? I didnt tought they will respected me i tought they would be loyal to their friends. And anyways I got my "respect" back in 1 day when everybody pm me to stop the war ;).

Last edited:
i dont want to get involved here just want to say :OOO

omg how about just drop it i got halfway threw this page and got bored the only comment that half interested me was by SexyDeivl "WHAT THE PUCK is this thread ^.- =D" and people replacing F with PH is not cool its quite stupid for instance phuck doesnt take on the same meaning as fuck its just shocking english

Back