• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full Real Rook ( 100 % ) ( 8.31 )

^Ye, gonna try to make it with newest items but later,
at the moment im working on other maps liek Okolnir, Is gonna be soon realased^^

I rlly dont understand what you mean ^^
can you explain it a little bit more?^^

I got Island Of destiny too ^^
If anyone need it then please Say it here and i will upload it, but i see no sense since as u see there are some bugs so im gonna maptrack it from new in some days.

Sorry 2 be noob, but what prog. do you use? I dont think you build the map.. so what is maptracked ?

I cant find the map on my mapedioter why

no ERROR OR SOMETHING ELSE

yes you can as everyone else, ehmm i think i havent exposrted it with global coords ;(, just look for the map in ur map editor ^^

Hmmz, what am I doing wrong? I guess I use the wrong items.otb or something but the thing is, I use the latest RME mapeditor so it 'should' work fine.

rookbugsk6.jpg

Anyway, global coordinates would be nice indeed (for next released maps).

//Tica Too

:confused:

This map was made with old publisher 8.21, therefore it had a great conflict with the current one, has as to decide this Sasir?

@Tica Too
my map is accurately as in its photo

:(

It needs to be converted one more time again. Or search wrong items, which i think will take little more time.

Well, there is no new version of zTracker, zionz is working on it, after he update his zTracker im gonna make it from new and with global coords.

Edit: slawkens i gto business to you ^^ Please pm me on msn or gg
gg: 6065491
msn [email protected]

Last edited:
Accurate more template established in the last Simone Publishing Map was possible to create one already would help sufficiently, because bringing up to date it normally is in that way, with many errors…

Back