• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full set Bonus

ibkfly

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows how to do a script where if you have the full equipment set of a specific type (I.E. Golden set in regular Tibia, i have custom ones in my server) (Helmet, Armor, Legs, Boots, Weapon and Shield//Two Handed Weapon) you get a set bonus. More specifically, i have an upgrade system in my server so I would want it to give different bonuses depending on the upgrade level. For instance, If i have a full equipment set upgraded to +3, i would want a set bonus, and if i have a full equipment set upgraded to +10, another set bonus. That means that I want every piece to have this upgrade level for it to work. Another instance, If one piece is +7, one is +3 and the rest is +4, I would want it to give the bonus appropriate for a whole set of +3, so it gives the bonus appropriate for the lowest upgraded item in the set. If anyone here played FlyFF when it was around Im sure you are familiar with it. (Im sure alot of other MMOs had it too.) Additionally, i am looking for a script where you need the full set equipped to use a certain spell. Cheers!

(I use TFS 1.1.)

Back