• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Fun?] RL Pics

why is everyone hating? if it isn't him who cares just leave the guy alone. AND if it is him, why DO you guys care so much, tryna fuck him or something?

watch out statik, i think they're trying to get you to upload more pics so they can jerk to them.

Last edited:
why is everyone hating? if it isn't him who cares just leave the guy alone. AND if it is him, why DO you guys care so much, tryna fuck him or something?

watch out statik, i think they're trying to get you to upload more pics so they can jerk to them.

lol, ye bro i gotta thing for african american *****'s

2u7rlsw.jpg

Grimey car. Idc just outta love for that car I believe you LOL

What car is that?

Last edited:
all the kids looks like nerds, and then theres that gangster black guy and the end haha its so random and doesnt look real

all the kids looks like nerds, and then theres that gangster black guy and the end haha its so random and doesnt look real

If u didnt no, i cudnt give ONE shit about wut anybody cud think(specially over the net.. rofl) .. so tell me why i wud a give a shit about sum1 whos a nobody?

Everyone before this post is a faggot
--
everyone after this post is a champion

poster of this post is a faggot also (just to make it fair)

Back