• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Fun?] RL Pics

Saul, is that a bitch you paid her for taking a photo with you so you could post it on cyntara forums? :blink:

justme.jpg

Waaait, you're a girl? :blink:

Those of you who are trash talking (which shouldn't be started in the first place) if you think you are so good looking, why don't you post a picture of your self. You must look like a damn god with the shit your slinging.

(Looking forward to seeing Rain and Sanction)

Edit: *This may be funnier to older Cyntara players

I bet Sanction will look something like Quenn Knight.
6t000p.jpg

Saul, is that a bitch you paid her for taking a photo with you so you could post it on cyntara forums? :blink:

Nha Idiot..Im not GAY like you...i can post more 63746374 girls with me i F.U.C.K.E.D ALL

I Just Prefer loss time to Fuck some girl...NO TO BOT IN CYNTARA ,,!,,

Do you have a facebook? I'm sure someone has taken a picture of you some time. If not, that's just sad..

Those of you who are trash talking (which shouldn't be started in the first place) if you think you are so good looking, why don't you post a picture of your self. You must look like a damn god with the shit your slinging.

(Looking forward to seeing Rain and Sanction)

Edit: *This may be funnier to older Cyntara players

I bet Sanction will look something like Quenn Knight.
6t000p.jpg

I allready did post a picture you dumb dike ass jew..

Back