• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Fun?] RL Pics

Do you have a facebook? I'm sure someone has taken a picture of you some time. If not, that's just sad..

Me? No, I refuse to use facebook, and whenever people are taking pictures I make sure I stay out of them. Even at the family reunion thing I was at a little while ago I was only in 1-2 pictures the whole 4 days of it, and I have no idea where those ended up.

Great photo.. maybe one that isn't 1000 yards away might be better. It looks like your practicing for the special Olympics in the off season.

You talk about people trash talking loot at your self hypocrit.. and quite frankly i think its cute :)

Great photo.. maybe one that isn't 1000 yards away might be better. It looks like your practicing for the special Olympics in the off season.

llllllooooooooollllllllll

You talk about people trash talking loot at your self hypocrit.. and quite frankly i think its cute :)

I only did that to humor you mianly, but also because it's very true.

@Rain: You are probably just some ugly hairy guy that is afraid to get flamed on a tibia ot forum. Pathetic.

@Rain: You are probably just some ugly hairy guy that is afraid to get flamed on a tibia ot forum. Pathetic.

Aww, you caught me.

Yeah, he's afraid of getting flamed on a tibia open tibia forum.

God fucking forbid someone flames me for my looks when they look like this
justme.jpg
17082.jpg

I might have to go suicide in real if that happened.

You in to judging guys aren't you? Lots of practice at the bars i'm guessing.

Good comeback if you were a fifth grader.. The only reason I want you to post a picture is because you talk tough here on forums, but you probably don't have the shit to back it up. And by shit, I mean balls... Really... do you like people thinking you have a vag on tibia?

uhh im just saying..no sides or nuthing but if he was judging that dude i think his names graddler.. well the niglet looks like a girl so you cant really blame him myth LOL.

Photo with my girlfriend and a photo of me diving in French south-coast in the sea :)

Attachments

uhh im just saying..no sides or nuthing but if he was judging that dude i think his names graddler.. well the niglet looks like a girl so you cant really blame him myth LOL.

Yea I can, especially when he doesn't even post a pic of his self.

Back