• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action [Fun Script] Roulette

Still dosent work.
If i dont got players there =22:01 The game is already been running.
If i got players there =22:02 The game is already been running.
Sitll same error. :/

EDIT:
Got it to work now
changed
Lua:
if getGlobalStorageValue(active) == 0 or getGlobalStorageValue(active) == FALSE then
to
Lua:
if getGlobalStorageValue(active) == 0 or getGlobalStorageValue(active) == -1 then

Last edited:
Still dosent work.
If i dont got players there =22:01 The game is already been running.
If i got players there =22:02 The game is already been running.
Sitll same error. :/

EDIT:
Got it to work now
changed
Lua:
if getGlobalStorageValue(active) == 0 or getGlobalStorageValue(active) == FALSE then
to
Lua:
if getGlobalStorageValue(active) == 0 or getGlobalStorageValue(active) == -1 then

Ohh sorry, I forgot to fix that in the teleport version <_<.

I got this problem u.u
[31/08/2010 20:24:02] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/actions/scripts/roulette.lua:2: nesting of [[...]] is deprecated near '['
[31/08/2010 20:24:02] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/roulette.lua)
[31/08/2010 20:24:02] data/actions/scripts/roulette.lua:2: nesting of [[...]] is deprecated near '['
and i don't know how to fix it ):

problems..

My GlobalStorageValue set to 1, and do not back to 0..

I try to delete manually in BD, but, it come back to 1 again, and again..

and in game only say... The game is already been running.

In my file (lua) i change false, to -1, but it do not work.. problem is the same..

The game is already been running.

Is there a way to make it so when the player gets "killed" he gets templed instead of losing exp and stuff..?

Sorry to bump this, but just tried it and works fine. I'd like to suggest that after the first one dies, a new round start and they keep dieing until the last one. and the last one alive gets a prize. and u can can click the item 1 time each 15min

MazKRSV1C.png

i got this error
i use tfs 0.4-dev

Last edited:
its don't work fine with 0.4-dev and player don't tp :S

OOnBUE9h.png

Add [ i ] at the for i loops
Code:
for i = 1, 4 do
     player[i] = getThingfromPos(positions[i])
     doAddCondition(player[i].uid, fight)
     doCreatureSetNoMove(player[i].uid, 1)
end
Code:
for i = 1, 4 do
     player[i] = getThingfromPos(positions[i])
     if player[i].itemid > 0 then
         doCreatureSetNoMove(player[i].uid, 0)
         doRemoveCondition(player[i].uid, CONDITION_INFIGHT)
     end
end

Last edited:
SVfjBfsLM.png

that my map for it i need player don't die and im set in map pvpe zone but player die :S how to edite it to make losser player tp to temple and don't die ?

Edited, needed to add more.

To make a player not die in a certain area you can use function onPreparedeath like I posted today with return false, just check for isInRange and then for that area.

Last edited:
Back