• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Funny and interesting things in Radonia

They can do combos over 1,2k.. Their wave can take 1,1k

Killing 3 ppl in 1 seconds?..
Nah, it comes tons of HellFire Fighters in real tibia poi.
Everyone die on 0,1 seconds there?

And it gives 2300 exp. That not much, they're even 2times stronger than demons.

Killing 3 ppl in 1 seconds?..
Nah, it comes tons of HellFire Fighters in real tibia poi.
Everyone die on 0,1 seconds there?

And it gives 2300 exp. That not much, they're even 2times stronger than demons.

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Hellfire_Fighter

Abilities: Melee (0-420), Fire Bomb (around itself), Flame Strike (700-1500), Fire-berserk (60-130), Flame Beam (500?-700?) (can shoot from offscreen)

That's just 1/3 answer of my question.

What more did you want answered? In real tibia they have an army of healers in the background. And a elite with 2000~ hp wont die by a 1.5k combo right? And, if the blocker have 500 hp left someone is sio'ing him right away. And yes, people die in Poi.

even those that are over level 100 have about 10% understanding of what radonia is.

Exactly. Old radonia.
That was love. Peoples are just PGing these days of radonia. Most likely because of the huge amount of exp rate on the test, but. still. When everyone is pging, you're not getting the RPG feeling ur used to have when you play radonia :<
CRY!

Don't worry. You will when we start up the real Radonia, Tokizzh. ;)

they probably just want everyone to reach as high level as possible > test as many new things as possible...

Exactly. Old radonia.
That was love. Peoples are just PGing these days of radonia. Most likely because of the huge amount of exp rate on the test, but. still. When everyone is pging, you're not getting the RPG feeling ur used to have when you play radonia :<
CRY!

ITS A TEST SERVER ROFL!
Dont wory the old feeling will be back!

Yes, apparently the lag is a side effect caused by the temporary fix Talaturen made during the first week. He's working to fix it every day, and hopefully he'll have it fixed soon.

Cuz I'm in florida visiting my brother for a week and then we have to do a two day drive home. So, since im away from home I can't up and take my PC with me, so because I'm a loser and my school said: All students need to have a Mac, im sitting here lonely with my MacBookPro not being able to play anything xDD

hellrage, we dont want. we just wanna lvl some, whats the point? + in level 170 you can walk faster, that means that you can explore more than a level 25 can. So, whats the big deal?

Back