• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fusion vs This is England [[YouTube]]

Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->
+ music
=
shit

Are you jealousy Renton ? Because we have better team ?

Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->Frag->
+ music
=
shit

Well, I like the way you always post up Youtube Videos of the frags you made ;)
It's nice to see and of course you just post your frags. But why should you post frags made by the other teams?? ;) Just for the following posters =D

Nice Job.. Keep Going..

Maybe the music is a bit fail because of the bad quality and there are no big effects, but nice one ;)

I agree its better that fusion made this video, if it would be frags from This Is England it will be a looooonnngg movie 300+frags
blz?

YEES I WASNT IN THE FRAG LIST :D

Last edited:
Ye guys buy why i see 5 ppl max staying in pz when bots don't working? We own you 3 times without bots, so you are totaly bad in pvp. Yours pvp its just bott...

Ye guys buy why i see 5 ppl max staying in pz when bots don't working? We own you 3 times without bots, so you are totaly bad in pvp. Yours pvp its just bott...

So you're saying that your team didn't use any bots before the update? Haha, that's just bullshit.

attachment.php

How would you know if i bot or not? They actually made elfbot as a duplicate of my pvp skills, so everyone could be as good as me.

I know now who play better without bots. :) Because we dont have bot now and you dont have.. just look stats war critics.

What do you talking about, Mr. I know everything?
Maybe we use bots maybe because of that we won the war/battle.
BUT STILL WE DO NOT CARE!
We don't care what you say.
We don't care about this OT now (maybe some does)

You just guys are morons, nothing more to say.

BTW : Wasn't you use bots too?

I know now who play better without bots. :) Because we dont have bot now and you dont have.. just look stats war critics.

What you mean, we went to goroma for open fight (shamoth asked), we came you went to stack (even if you had 5 ppl more), your team is shit
Anyway we have summer now, team is unactive (using Mobil Bredband now </3) so enjoy spending your summer on twinforce

What you mean, we went to goroma for open fight (shamoth asked), we came you went to stack (even if you had 5 ppl more), your team is shit
Anyway we have summer now, team is unactive (using Mobil Bredband now </3) so enjoy spending your summer on twinforce

You are not gonna log? :(

I log sometime on gathers so we will sneak someone from them, but kinda hard with 300 ms

Hail Biba, hail old Rockers. Yes, yes Kozaq here :)
I again search some fun on OT. I hope you remember me. So I saw new war on new server and I want to say that I am rdy to again fight with ur team against guild This is England. If u are still interesting my person pls catch me in game (nick the same as on soft)) or make prive msg.
Yours Kozaq o/.

Back