• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Gajowy

Status
Not open for further replies.
One death on OT server, where you lose 90% of level, on which you can backup that in 30 minutes requires a thread and a fucking medal?
Bro even when you kill someone on real tibia 1337 times, nobody makes a thread about it. This is just showing an excellent lame of you and guildmates.

Dude, I'm asking you. Do you seriously think that one fuck will be given even if you rooked me, especially on OT server?
If I'm tutor, that doesn't mean I'm addicted to this OT or something that I can't quit.

Now I'm telling you. I don't give a fuck about dying on OT server where you can backup the loss in a very short time, especially during night when nobody's on. And I don't give a fuck being hunted or anything on OT. That's the funny thing that you think about me like someone who cares about OT, bla bla. Man. You're wrong.
You haven't realized that I'm fucking around, trolling nubs, laughing at guys taking care about this OT(not talking about mark, hani,...).
Playing OT is for fucking around, just let you know if never knew, because you don't.

Haha, just let you know that everytime I see you being proud of killing someone on what you will gain NOTHING from, I laugh so hardly that I can't breath...
And again, who gives a shit about dying >.<

5as4ur.jpg

One death on OT server, where you lose 90% of level, on which you can backup that in 30 minutes requires a thread and a fucking medal?
Bro even when you kill someone on real tibia 1337 times, nobody makes a thread about it. This is just showing an excellent lame of you and guildmates.

Dude, I'm asking you. Do you seriously think that one fuck will be given even if you rooked me, especially on OT server?
If I'm tutor, that doesn't mean I'm addicted to this OT or something that I can't quit.

Now I'm telling you. I don't give a fuck about dying on OT server where you can backup the loss in a very short time, especially during night when nobody's on. And I don't give a fuck being hunted or anything on OT. That's the funny thing that you think about me like someone who cares about OT, bla bla. Man. You're wrong.
You haven't realized that I'm fucking around, trolling nubs, laughing at guys taking care about this OT(not talking about mark, hani,...).
Playing OT is for fucking around, just let you know if never knew, because you don't.

Haha, just let you know that everytime I see you being proud of killing someone on what you will gain NOTHING from, I laugh so hardly that I can't breath...

5as4ur.jpg

Dude, you told me that you didn't want warmode cuz you didn't wanna die? And now your telling us that you dont care about dying?

5as4ur.jpg

Should a tutor really be allowed to speak like this on the forums ingame and on the forums without being punished? Even tho he continues every day. Even tho there've been alot of threads about him.
IF the server would start dying one reason could be the way GM's allow tutors to speak and behave. People like this kid shouldn't get promoted in the first place.

edit

And he keeps on saying that he doesnt give a single fuck about OT's.

Should a tutor really be allowed to speak like this on the forums ingame and on the forums without being punished? Even tho he continues every day. Even tho there've been alot of threads about him.
IF the server would start dying one reason could be the way GM's allow tutors to speak and behave. People like this kid shouldn't get promoted in the first place.

edit

He claimed that he had changed since IceChaw and was actively trying to help players in Help in the beginning of ShdadowCores, but as time has passed I've seen that he was just trying to fake his personality in the beginning and is just the same as he was back then. He has been demoted now anyway.

edit

theres gonna be more reasons that a server gonna die ... for myself i wouldnt care if some1 is trolling me ... only if a bunch of haters cant kill a ek

He claimed that he had changed since IceChaw and was actively trying to help players in Help in the beginning of ShdadowCores, but as time has passed I've seen that he was just trying to fake his personality in the beginning and is just the same as he was back then. He has been demoted now anyway.

And I'm telling you. Being hunted by strongest guild changes your personality too. There's big difference between peace and no peace to a person. Player becomes nervous and starts to use offensive words when there's no peace for him. What player does when he is in peace? He's more happy and that makes him totally different person than being attacked constantly. Example, it's same as when a guy is in war somewhere outside his country, and when he's with his family enjoying the life. A good me, good tutor was in the beggining when I was not hunted or touched by anyone, and when I screwd up something (rov and imaldon knows what) with Victory guild, I became hunted and more nervous.

And yes, I'm honest and I'm not ashamed to say that 20% of my quitting reason is being hunted, and 80% is taking care about school that starts 23.7.

Still Mark, you should take care about your life too, not selling pixel pictures like royal scale robe, dwarven legs which are drawn in paint.exe >.<
Have fun gaining money by game, Mark, awesome earnings there are! (sarcasm)

Stacks_of_money.jpg

Any money is good money, and Mark can host this server + have a job IRL, win/win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back