• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Gajowy

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm telling you. Being hunted by strongest guild changes your personality too.

Wait wait wait wait, WHAT? no.
If you're mature, being hunted in a GAME won't change your attitude, and I highly doubt you're mature, just by the posts you've made before, and the attitude you got banned for some months ago (and because you said you died in a car accident).
By your attitude, I'd say you're 14, but in a post you said you had 21, and in other you said you had 20(so instead of growing old, your growing young (wait what?)), what do I mean with this? I mean that if you have to hide your age, it means that you actually know you're immature.

Also, I doubt Mark just sits there waiting for money from ShadowCores or IceChaw, it's not like if you could live by this all your life (besides, he has to pay for IceChaw's and ShadowCore's dedicated), he probably works and goes to college aswell.

TL;DR:
Don't try to hide your age, it doesn't matter if you say you're 25, you're still as immature as a 13 years old kid.

Working at ShadowCores isn't really my IRL job, it's a hobby as people have mentioned. There are so many other things I could do if I was in need of money, to begin with it wouldn't even have much to do with Tibia. I would target a larger audience with perhaps phone apps or something else. I'm currently employed at Stockholm University (where I have also been studying for two years, and continuing my third year after the summer) as a programmer, so I do have a real job (proof: DSV: Staff).

Please don't see my inconvenient online times (some nights I haven't even slept because there was something I really wanted to finish) as desperate attempts to make money. I do it for the players and because I enjoy working on ShadowCores, not because of money. If this was all about money, you would be seeing shop updates with overpowered items and new payment methods rather than ingame content updates. The money is just some extra motivation and helps us pay the server costs, and as some of you might know we were hit by DDoS attacks early on (even before the shop was opened) and we paid what it costed to get the required hardware to stop the attacks from our own pockets.

The money is just some extra motivation and helps us pay the server costs, and as some of you might know we were hit by DDoS attacks early on (even before the shop was opened) and we paid what it costed to get the required hardware to stop the attacks from our own pockets.

Yea but keep in mind, Shadowcores isn't your first ot server. You have 3 before it, all of them having a shop which saw much activity.

Yea but keep in mind, Shadowcores isn't your first ot server. You have 3 before it, all of them having a shop which saw much activity.

I've had more than three before it, but talking about SoftCores and IceChaw (MoonHawk or any of the other servers that didn't last so long barely made enough to pay the server computers), I wasn't in as much control of them as I am of ShadowCores. Things were very different, more people were involved (means any profit would be splitted more), we didn't have a registered business so taxes were much higher and I kept the servers online even though no one donated on them and I was basically the only one left who cared. Even at the point where my money was being used because there wasn't enough from the donations to pay with. Just look "By year" on SoftCores on this graph: status.twifysoft.net ::, and that went on for a longer time, and right now the same thing is happening on IceChaw. Hosting a server isn't free.

I've had more than three before it, but talking about SoftCores and IceChaw (MoonHawk or any of the other servers that didn't last so long barely made enough to pay the server computers), I wasn't in as much control of them as I am of ShadowCores. Things were very different, more people were involved (means any profit would be splitted more), we didn't have a registered business so taxes were much higher and I kept the servers online even though no one donated on them and I was basically the only one left who cared. Even at the point where my money was being used because there wasn't enough from the donations to pay with. Just look "By year" on SoftCores on this graph: status.twifysoft.net ::, and that went on for a longer time, and right now the same thing is happening on IceChaw. Hosting a server isn't free.

if not hosted at home with a huge line ^^
i think that icechaw die cuz shadowcores is now more ppl new ppl and more updated then icechaw....

when will all changes go to icechaw or there will not be any right?

if not hosted at home with a huge line ^^
i think that icechaw die cuz shadowcores is now more ppl new ppl and more updated then icechaw....

when will all changes go to icechaw or there will not be any right?

That would be even more expensive. First you need a server computer (a good one will cost you around $1500 USD), then a 100Mbit connection won't be enough when you're being attacked so you will need to upgrade to at least 1Gbit at your home, which can be very expensive. You will have the electricity bill, you're also usually paying monthly for the Internet access. You might need a UPS in case of a power outage. When your server is being DDoSed, it will also impact your own Internet connection so that's a negative thing with it and it's definitely nowhere close to being free just because you have a "huge line" at home. A server can also make a lot of noise, so it's really not recommended to have it at home. Anyway I won't discuss this any further in this thread as it's already way off topic.

That would be even more expensive. First you need a server computer (a good one will cost you around $1500 USD), then a 100Mbit connection won't be enough when you're being attacked so you will need to upgrade to at least 1Gbit at your home, which can be very expensive. You will have the electricity bill, you're also usually paying monthly for the Internet access. You might need a UPS in case of a power outage. When your server is being DDoSed, it will also impact your own Internet connection so that's a negative thing with it and it's definitely nowhere close to being free just because you have a "huge line" at home. A server can also make a lot of noise, so it's really not recommended to have it at home. Anyway I won't discuss this any further in this thread as it's already way off topic.

i was joking about it ...best way is still an isp or some dedicated close to the backbones of the net WITH routers switches and firewalls and all stuff you need for it

And I'm telling you. Being hunted by strongest guild changes your personality too. There's big difference between peace and no peace to a person. Player becomes nervous and starts to use offensive words when there's no peace for him. What player does when he is in peace? He's more happy and that makes him totally different person than being attacked constantly. Example, it's same as when a guy is in war somewhere outside his country, and when he's with his family enjoying the life. A good me, good tutor was in the beggining when I was not hunted or touched by anyone, and when I screwd up something (rov and imaldon knows what) with Victory guild, I became hunted and more nervous.

And yes, I'm honest and I'm not ashamed to say that 20% of my quitting reason is being hunted, and 80% is taking care about school that starts 23.7.

Still Mark, you should take care about your life too, not selling pixel pictures like royal scale robe, dwarven legs which are drawn in paint.exe >.<
Have fun gaining money by game, Mark, awesome earnings there are! (sarcasm)

Stacks_of_money.jpg

You got hunted becuase of your personality.
If you do not agree tell me what happend, becuase if you've got some other story then I've totally forgotten it.

You got hunted becuase of your personality.
If you do not agree tell me what happend, becuase if you've got some other story then I've totally forgotten it.

I told my guildmates to face against you, and asked Houdini to join us with Anabolic Beast and Hank the Tank just because Ansikte told me to kick some guildmember.
Yes, it's the truth, if not, then because I said you "fuck off" or something...

Dude, why am I even answering anything about this ot...

I told my guildmates to face against you, and asked Houdini to join us with Anabolic Beast and Hank the Tank just because Ansikte told me to kick some guildmember.
Yes, it's the truth, if not, then because I said you "fuck off" or something...

Dude, why am I even answering anything about this ot...

cuz its fun to be trolling and fooling with the guys thinking that they are best ^^

then one thing, if we aren't the best, then why hasn't no one stopped us yet?

Why do you say "us"? In May, whole May month you had payment of 2kk by Victory, then somehow you sucked their dicks and they let you free, and you gave them alittle more dick sucking so they let you in guild dude. I remember you begging me to tell them to not hunt you...

i indeed payed 2kk, after that i had nothing to do with them anymore... Eccim got along with them and he pvp'd with them, eccim is my rl so i helped him a bit, and after a while ansikte created RLD and asked me to join. And you are defenitly not the one who should be talking about cock sucking, you would even suck their cock so you could hunt rotworms in thais

its called having no team cuz most were charlovers and no vt to talk in ^^ the only thing you need is a good team about 6-10 ppl and vt and they will beat you

indeed, if someone would stand up we might be defeated, but you wont defeat us by whining at a forum after you stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back