• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Galiant - Gallery thread

Galiant

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am glad to realize that I've finally found the new generation of spriters!! Feels good to see new faces dropping such a nice quality set of sprites! I've been around for a while now, but unfortunately all my sprites (at least all the high quality ones) are safeguarded for Phobos, which I've been part for a while now.

I do have a website called Perspective45 tho! One that you might google if you please (non-english, sorry)... So far, it has been how I got my own way of getting people trained and sharing their art with a growing community of pixel artists. That's how much I enjoy this thing! :)

Well, enough talk! Since I'm going to follow up your work I might as well post some of my own. I plan to use this thread to do so, then.

Cheers,
:)
Galiant

Yes, its hard to use it since its in brazil, translator takes some time to load and translate one page and in result makes it annoying to use like proxy :D

Andre i'm so glad you join us in otland! i hope to see some of your work soon :pP

Hey, Thanks guys! Hi @Thorn! :) I did post some of my work here yesterday.
There you go
M1orYwm.gif[img]. Mde it just to get the game thread going! hehe Thanks for the kind words :)

Thanks for the kind words! ;)

Below is a thief I've create to practice sub-pixel animation. The style is based on animating the antialiasing pixels rather than the outlines to make subtle cues of movement in a tiny sprite. Watch closely! ;)
xEmEW52.gif

Sorry about the background, the character was too dark for such a bright field we have in here.

Below is a thief I've create to practice sub-pixel animation. The style is based on animating the antialiasing pixels rather than the outlines to make subtle cues of movement in a tiny sprite. Watch closely! ;)
xEmEW52.gif

Sorry about the background, the character was too dark for such a bright field we have in here.
That is awesome! THE MADAFACKA of outfits

For those who mind, I am also an illustrator! If you like it as well, bring cookies, soda and let's have a chat about it!! :)
I will try to keep master studies for another thread, and just focus on fantasy-rpg style of illustrations here...ok? :D So we all are happy.

Here is a concept art I did for some brazilian folks on their novel about this magic beta-fish called Sylbaphoro
attachment.php

Some of my studies on wolves skull...
attachment.php

Some light-&-shadow studies
attachment.php

and that's my self-portrait as a punk-hi-tech-Mad Hatter! Hehehe
attachment.php

wow man, you made brass armor so much better, also that entei is awesome *.*

Every time monster takes lot of damage in 1 hit. Then his eyes will pop out, full of amaze. Lol that would look way too amazing.

Sup guys! So, I have been going throught the Phobos forums these days, and found some sprites I did back in 2012... those are very funny to see as they remind me of great old times with buddies I don't see anymore, like Slurpy or Agent Green. :)

Here's a sh*tload of sprites I've made back then! :)

I recall I was doing a huge variety of sprites in 2012, specially revamping even older sprites and trying to push the limits on
Bq2fuDK.gif
idXxmPd.png
QTGFnp0.png
DaNDcxq.png
Lzj8oPA.png
9PIaH79.png

At some point back in those days I got really interested in designing monsters cause Slurpy was so awesome at it. And the first one I made was that ogre, followed by the little Leprechaun, that I whichI had on phobos hehe, love his hat!
JBlqxIk.png
MoQ2Mmg.png

And then I got into statues... but since I was already into the monster thing... I joined the two things together to make that stone cat monster hehe.
J79R4nU.png
IzTy6zg.png
0dWKy07.png

One of the smooth rocks I made... don't really like to make rocks that are not rough now... guess that makes more sense.
0zyK5ul.png

That's a grafitti wall I made for a prison in one of my request threads. =) Orians is the name of the guy who asked for it.
g52DgA6.png

It was also very funny to design this band! Never finished the drummer dude...but that would be cool! =) I remember doing an extra animation on the guitar dude...moving the power chords alongside the arm of the e-guitar! hehe Right now he is just doing some riffs! hammer-ons ;)
lFU7x0j.gif
lFFD33x.gif

At some point, people were really enjoying my animations and they decided to ask for a flying eyeball monster haha...as I really enjoyed the japanese way of having them in animes back in the 90's...tried to mimick that style... hoho! :)
PrthX5t.gif

Few guns
m91hEdj.png

Some anime folks... Yugi from the Yu-gi-oH! Series and another dude with a final fantasy style.
IMh7zvz.png
qxUMk32.png

Wow, great sprites you've got here mate. I remember seeing your work back in the day when I scourged the phobos forum looking for custom sprites just for the sake of seeing them. Were you on WoT too?

The horse in that statue looks magnificent, much better than Tibia's horses.
Looking forward to see more :D

Back