• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Galiant - Gallery thread

Some 32x32 tiles, free for use:
dV27Z8U.png

NOOFXlS.png

Holy shit man! that spell is awesome!!, also really liked those desert tiles

Here's a knight statue :)
Just developed the best technique to make statues using photoshop pixel grid! :)
sJDJINP.png

Tip:
Depending on your project style, deadline for graphical update and price your hirer is willing to pay you should consider choosing between MS Paint/Graphics Gale or Photoshop!

The main different is that MS Paint and Graphics Gale are softwares used for pure (beautiful) pixel art. Which takes a ton of time to make a final perfect piece. (All elements on Phobos are made through this technique).

However it does take a lot of time to merge the graphical style of other artists with your piece while also making it awesome. When a freelance project is in a rush for graphics and believes in you to provide cool graphics with haste... you should consider counting with photoshop pixel grid & tools! ;)

Wooo long time no see!

Just decided to make an animated mount real quick! Didn't put so much effort in a mount animation for a while. Haha These 8-frame animations are definitely a good practice! :)
cRtDoyD.gif

jXIoJLa.gif

Last edited:
Wooo long time no see!

Just decided to make an animated mount real quick! Didn't put so much effort in a mount animation for a while. Haha These 8-frame animations are definitely a good practice! :)

Abit bland. The animation is pretty cool, but the mount looks kinda boring. Keep up the good work

I hate what happens with head in that mount, head should be static :D
And adding a tail would make it look way more interesting to eye, anyway good job! :D

Thank you! It really depends if I like the suggestion...so I don't do it just to avoid letting people down hehe :)

Okay, so what about like a mecha-boar for a mount?? :)
Kinda like the one in "Percy Jacksson and ~"
W/e the name is... The second of the movies!
EDIT: Tibia needs more Mech, don't you think??

Back