• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Game] "I sprite for you, you sprite for me"

is here
IT8lMf.png
i need asiam tilesets
what is that?? certantly not a ninja throwing knife >.<

Last edited:
you pikachu mask is here
UCMO18.png

i ask for aliem outift
That pikachu is just copy from already existing graphics found on internet. Just write in google graphics "pikachu sprite"
> http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/goldflareon/PikachuMDsprites.png
Please remember first rule:
1. It isn't request thread. Rights to use sprites belongs to their respective creators.
I hope your purpose here isn't to reply with crappy sprites and ask others to work for you and benefit from their work. Otherwise, you are excluded from game :<

@top

I added two rules
8. If someone was quicker to post sprite, you can still post it, but right to ask belongs to the fastest user.
9. Only your own work is allowed (no edits).

About 8, I noticed sometimes you guys could create few of asked sprite, so I added this rule.
About 9, there wasn't rule about no edits before, but I wrote "one user make a sprite", which means create something using his own skills, not simply copy-paste. So, I guess now it's even more clear to others.

I really enjoyed your involvement and your works so far. Keep it up!

a beginner bag of sugar cane, has not yet gif, but I will do it and improve, but for now that's it!
20ichhw.png

I ask for a blender

@Wirless
ekej5.jpg

I ask for the m4 carbine

And @Anevis you could make a list on your first post with people that could be ingored like that Pupikin dude

Back