• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
GameAddict ZnoteAAC

GameAddict ZnoteAAC 2023-04-15

No permission to download
Is working, just there is a fix issue on accounts here and i dont have updated the theme here.
But it is updated on github.
it doesn't work because you can't upload or download remote folders separately and it gives an error
Post automatically merged:

Is working, just there is a fix issue on accounts here and i dont have updated the theme here.
But it is updated on github.
1678738607431.png
the upper folder cannot be downloaded or uploaded manually to the server an error appears that the remote folder is not available and that there is no such folder

1678738622491.png

it doesn't work because you can't upload or download remote folders separately and it gives an error
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 74103
the upper folder cannot be downloaded or uploaded manually to the server an error appears that the remote folder is not available and that there is no such folder

View attachment 74104

Ok.
So i don't want to do publicity here, so on Github is added information on each repository ALL My Themes are on the forum community here.
I am finish a really big project Hellgrave RPG Custom Tibia Server (https://hellgrave.com) open source for Tibia community, after that i have worked on many others themes, they will come after the release.

Ok.
So i don't want to do publicity here, so on Github is added information on each repository ALL My Themes are on the forum community here.
I am finish a really big project Hellgrave RPG Custom Tibia Server (https://hellgrave.com) open source for Tibia community, after that i have worked on many others themes, they will come after the release.
You're running a shitty website to gather donations and selling content? I was just looking the site for about 2 minutes and you're even selling public released sprites here including a lot of the brazilian community stuff xDD

You're running a shitty website to gather donations and selling content? I was just looking the site for about 2 minutes and you're even selling public released sprites here including a lot of the brazilian community stuff xDD
Launchers, websites i made are not open source.
And some websites released on ZnoteAAC they are free.
There is nothing as public sprite and brazilian selling by the owners of forum, if anyone sell content is different.

Edit: ok yeah i forget two guys selling they own ot, but nvm , there is nothing more about selling public anything.

Last edited:
Back