• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Explain why we are "nevbie", I think most of us know that GM's can not make/creat items.. Well they can make items, but not sumon them.. We are here tryin to help a guy with hes ot. That is why we make out aplication.

i loled at : Explain why we are "nevbie" HHHAAHAHA i really ROFLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: oliwer
In-game Name: Fixix
Languages spoken: English,swedish and i can understand people from norway, denmark and finland.
Am I serious enough?: Yes, i am only going to try to help people and the server,
Comments: I got alot of spare time so i can be online much. I will be online and do all i can to help players and the server. and i know much about rl maps. i have played for an long time. 4 years. And ofc i know all about gms. Commands and more. And i wont abuse or something.

Hello, My name is Roope and i am 15 year old boy from Finland,I have been studying English for 7 years now. My interests are Tibia,friends and English studying. My english grade is 9, last test results were 94 points out of 100.
I have been playing tibia for 7 years now (soon to be 8) After playing real Tibia for 2 years i found OT's and been playing since then ofcourse normal tibia at the same time.
I have been a Senior Tutor in real tibia, but i left my work as a senior tutor due retirement. I have been GM/CM in multiple of OT's. A bit of my OT GM history: .Dreamia,I first started my work as a tutor, after being tutor for 1 month~, i was asked to if i wanted to be a CM, well i took the job ofcourse, and my test time was 2 months . After that 2 months i was given promotion to full time CM, Well i was a CM for a month~ after that the Dreamia staff decided to promote me to a God but after being a god for 2 months~ the server went down. Veterana,I just finished my work there as a gamemaster cause i wanted to war more but soon i noticed i also love gamemaster job due i love helping players so i decided to come here and see if i would get a job as a gamemaster WIHTOUT a normal character at all so i wont have any reasons to abuse my position. In Veterana i also started my job as a Tutor but very quickly i got promoted.

Why do i think i deserve to be a Gamemaster?
- I love helping people, i got good english+knowledge about Tibia, i know Tibia rules very well and i want to make sure that people do not bot illegally or break the Alzeria rules. + I just simply love helping people.
Languages Spoken. English, A bit of Swedish and German and ofcourse my native language Finnish.

I can be online 2-8h per day

Contact me trough msn:[email protected] or due e-mail [email protected]

~Regards, Anen ,

Rofl you are all 15 and 13 and 14 and thoose years... You guy's will for sure to 100% abuse your posistion as a game master.. A tip to you would be not giving anyone less than 17 years old :p If you want some mature gms..
I could help u out for a few days untill i get my own server online if u want (Im 18 years old,swedish and hosted several succsessfull servers)

Name : Nuri
In-game name: ConverseD
Languages spoken: English, Swedish, Koratians, Spanis(little), Albanish, Serbian, bosnish

What can i do? : I can help pepole's, i can Guide them, i can help with plans of new mapping, and i can mapp

Name: Ryan
Languages spoken: Spanish, Portugese and English
Am I serious enough?: Yes I am
Comments: I can be a nice help on your server

Application For Dumme

NAME : My name is Emmito and i often is called that in game too
EXPERIENCE : I have played tibia OT in 3 years and RL tibia in 4 years and i know the RL map very very good
WHY I WANNA JOIN YOUR STAFF : Beacouse i think this staff is a great one with no noobs in it like people that give out money
HOW I CAN HELP YOUR SERVER : Im a fair Gm and i wont give anything .... And when i've played on other server as a GM everybody likes me since im a good helper.
LAST WORDS FROM ME : i would be happy if u choose me and thats all about me :)
EMAIL : [email protected]

Dear Dumme:)

I'm pretty amazed how most people would make an application fast they see a server need Gm O_O

I wouldn't search for Gm's... I would search for tutors... and promote them, one by one.. step by step...

Sincerely

Fuckin awesome :O I was reading Donios english, it's so freakin terrible. About everything he wrote in his application was untrue aswell, just something written to make it sound good which anyone would figure instantely, even though he was accepted straight away.

Rofl you are all 15 and 13 and 14 and thoose years... You guy's will for sure to 100% abuse your posistion as a game master.. A tip to you would be not giving anyone less than 17 years old :p If you want some mature gms..
I could help u out for a few days untill i get my own server online if u want (Im 18 years old,swedish and hosted several succsessfull servers)

Don't let the age fool you, a 15 year old can be just as good GM as a 25 year old, if he knows his place and duties. And no offense but maybe you should take a few more english lessons before critisizing my or anyone elses posts.

~Regards, Anen

Wow the thread maker said that it soon would be dedicated... It looks so much dedicated wow

Name: Krystian
Language(s): Polish/English and Russian.
Comment: I am playing tibia about 4 years. I am very active, and people like me :) I want to have a gamemaster because I like to help people. I never don't give free items to people! NEVER! I was Gamemaster in a few OTservers. My english is good. You can trust me! I have an microphone, and ventrilo/teamspeak2/skype if You want. I was an tutor in ELOTH OTS and ots.net.pl. If You have any problems with somethink, I can give You advice :) If You are looking an experienced GM - PM me.

Activity
: 5-12 hours a day. (I am in computer somethink about that..)

I think it's all. PM me if You have any questions.

See You in tibia :D Or in otland if You want xD

i am very experienced with open tibia and i would be happy to e a gm im really good at making sure everything goin well on your server

name: kevin
In-game Name: Aradna
Languages spoken: English (100%) spanish(100%) french (92%)
Am I serious enough?: i been gm is many servers 2 of them will be thenewmilenium, blackdeath,sneakattack,
Comments:
i could play about 3-4h/daily and about 4-5 weekends maybe more

Name: Olaf
In-game Name: Mad Max
Languages speak: English (40%)
I like a maps im a good mapper and scripter :D
I haven't a ots ....

Back