• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Gamemasters

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Im tired that everytime I come into this forum I see so stupid posts, there people are insulting eachother and making stupid complaints.

This also goes for the some of the GM's, please stop bring ur personal feelings into a game. You are appointed a GM position to keep a neutral position. AND its clearly that you cannot handle this job if you take parties.

There is specially one GM that needs to improve alot, im at the edge to just leave everything as it seems so immature. I have no personal conflicts but i've been observing alot and thing this is just stupid. (Softcores)

Please stop acting up and take the bullshit, if people insult you on msn just block the person. DONT go headhunting, it makes you sound like a ten year old that cant handle your own hormones.

Just take this to you, think about it and straighten up.

I can agree on some points with you, Loveheim.

I can get the feeling that they don't give a **** some times.

Although we all once in a while, when they've done a good job, really need to complement them aswell. As they're doing a great job and myself would give up after a while when all people do is to bring critisism and complaint.

I'm not good at it myself, but I'll work on it. If the GM's willing to do the same!

Regards

Closh

Ps. I've experienced a player getting an "godlike" advantage from GM's(I suppose it's GM's as its my only info.) on Icechaw.

Last edited:
Indeed, they are doing a great job. However, there is no excuse for the way some of them are acting. Im not here to critisism their work, just to point out on their behavement.

When people are going to Donate to a project, we require that the people holding this at least will put the good effort into recruiting people that act like they are taking everyone and everything seriously.

o.0 I have a few complaints on some GM's but it's nothing major i agree they should not take sides in the server but aswell i think they're doing an outstanding job hosting this server for so long etc.

^its true that they keep this ot server so long but its true that they should look more to what we say. and give an neutral opinion.

Tell us the name of the GM, and maybe that GM could improve his/her behaviour.

If I would be that GM (Fact that I don't know), I would be very happy to know if I'm doing something wrong, so I would do my best to fix that.

Or send him/her a PM.

:)

I dont want to go directly against someone as I feel that is both unecessary and not in my place.

Howevger I think the current GM its all about took this critism to himself and next time would think twice before acting up. :)

Ur doing great Archez ;)

Lovheim, do you play any of those server?
If not, stfu+gtfo

Im tired that everytime I come into this forum I see so stupid posts, there people are insulting eachother and making stupid complaints.

This also goes for the some of the GM's, please stop bring ur personal feelings into a game. You are appointed a GM position to keep a neutral position. AND its clearly that you cannot handle this job if you take parties.

There is specially one GM that needs to improve alot, im at the edge to just leave everything as it seems so immature. I have no personal conflicts but i've been observing alot and thing this is just stupid. (Softcores)

Please stop acting up and take the bullshit, if people insult you on msn just block the person. DONT go headhunting, it makes you sound like a ten year old that cant handle your own hormones.

Just take this to you, think about it and straighten up.

/signed~

Back