• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gameplay Suggestions - How can we improve Cyntara?

Please try to stay on topic for at least one thread.

Red

you may improve cyntara by making comercial ads :D on the internet like "play classic RPG games" "cyntara is for you!" advertise your server and you will get more players/donators?

Rebirths = Gay

They were around for 8 months, I think it's time for change!

Gogo level 1000's with like 400 pots in war!!

That's what people love. War. They wanna level up real quick then fight! Not waste their lives getting rebirths and then try fighting once everyone quits BECAUSE they don't wanna rebirth to be better than anyone.

Rebirths = Gay

They were around for 8 months, I think it's time for change!

Gogo level 1000's with like 400 pots in war!!

That's what people love. War. They wanna level up real quick then fight! Not waste their lives getting rebirths and then try fighting once everyone quits BECAUSE they don't wanna rebirth to be better than anyone.

Signed

I agree with lady anathema, I wanna get level 2000 please, I enjoyed 2 hour wars :p

Cuz rebirth system is laaaaame

Ok, here is why the rebirth system is not lame IF WORKING PROPERLY.

First, you are not required to rebirth. If the exp rate didn't stayed at 3-5x at the lowest I think it would be perfect. This way, all of you who want lvl 2k can get it and war. On the flip side, the people who have joined Cyntara for the long hall can Rebirth. This way the time and effort they put into the server is worth it. Cyntara would be worse without it. Think, I have 50 rebirths. If I would have hunted the same ammount and worked just as long as I got those 50 rebirths I would be lvl 3k+... Now thats not fair and you guys would complain about how "we need a reset so every is at a level playing field" ect.

Secondly, Rebirths used to give you an increase in damage, which is non-existent right now which also needs to be fixed. With the damage increase per rebirth it also give an incentive to rebirth but does not penalize someone who choses not to.

Lastly the cap is helpful. Once again its not some you MUST have but is a bonus and in a way saying "thanks for the dedication to the server". Which I know everyone appreciates being appreciated.

THE MAIN POINT IS THE REBIRTH SYSTEM IS AMAZING IF IT IS WORKING PROPERLY! WHICH IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED!

Because the Rebirth system is broken is a very large reason why I quit.

Howdy Red,

Hmm what u gotta do is hurry up and put the tibia client to 8.57... and make the update quickly please..

I Might start playin when reset comes :D

Royal doggo... You wouldn't be like 3k cuz exp rate is waaaaaay slow, plus if you were... Others would be to eh? Nobody would complain. Old cyntara golem was first to like 3k, we didn't complain.. We just had to get like 15 players above level 1k to try and kill him

Keep the suggestions coming.
(Yes, an updated client protocol is on our list)

Red

Back