• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gassior Error (Item Image. )

3mR

Mapper
Reaction score
Hello .. Otland..
When i Add item In My Gassior shop ..
i got this photo not item photo
why ?!
44290695.png

- - - Updated - - -

44290695.png

- - - Updated - - -

scaled.php

this help you too >>> copy the bad pic and past here http://www.free-online-html-editor.com/ for see correct address

go shopsytem.php and change all item_images/ to images/items/

and

go shopadmin.php and change
$SQL->query('INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer` (id, points, itemid1, count1, itemid2, count2, offer_type, offer_description, offer_name, pid) VALUES (NULL, '.$SQL->quote($shop_points).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_type).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_description).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_name).', 0)');

to:
$SQL->query('INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer` (id, points, itemid1, count1, itemid2, count2, offer_type, offer_description, offer_name, pid) VALUES ('.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_points).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count1).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_itemid2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_count2).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_type).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_description).', '.$SQL->quote($shop_offer_name).', 0)');

Last edited:
Right-click on the broken img, and click on information, then you will see a path (like item_images/2.gif), so you need to put the image in item_images with name 2.gif

Back