• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gavin on ShadowCores :D

Gavin

Reaction score
Since I'm too lazy to write a nice intro now... I'll do it later =D Here I will simply post screenshots of my Adventures on ShadowCores, I will try to make this thread different than all the others. Now then! Lets get some Screenshots crack'n =D

I got a new friend!
19seps.png

Few seconds later...
257m344.png

It's time, for the hunt! I will upload the Screenshot from the Boss later on =D
2w4a0hy.png

Okey here I was going to post a Screenshot of my EQ but I decided that I'll do it in a different way... I will make a little stories from which you will find out what my EQ is and I hope you will enjoy them =D don't flame to much if you don't.. oh and almost forgot.. sorry about the "Typos"
In this little story you will find out which boots I have

*The Slug Cave*
A little secret...
20ra25w.png

Four hours...
2zqfmuw.png

The song...
30jo2dw.png

The End.
From this story you have found out which boots I have =D hope you liked it, this is it for now, comment, rate, like, whatever.. =D let me know what you think!

Last edited:
I swear to the old and the new gods if you continue like this you have the best life thread ever created

I swear to the old and the new gods if you continue like this you have the best life thread ever created
Thank You! I'm really glad you like it =D

- - - Updated - - -

The Hydra Egg (Level Advancement)
2zp5vmq.png

Oh Sh!t She's back...
5lds91.png

Like a Baws!...
xeg9ps.png

More screen's coming soon!

Last edited:
*Burning sun of Ankrahmun*

The waterskin...
29urrs4.png

The old bear Ceiron...
5v9k0o.png

Rabbit and the carrot on a stick...
5b41te.png

I must go...
2a91fo9.png

Maybe in this cave...
2qbhnnl.png

Duh! Stupid me...
ao1d1j.png

Just Kidding...
2d2aq8z.png

Really hungry...
212zvp0.png

Ladies and Gentlemen! This is how I failed at taming a Terror Bird, I hope you enjoyed this little story =D I am currently working on a story of how I got my druid addon, stay tuned!

Don't know why but im keep coming to your lifethread and reading the story, and reading it.

I will do story aswell :D
We need to do story xD

i will like to participate in your history, i'm a profesional actor with more than 20 years of experience

*Grogol The Blacksmith*

Hello there!...
2ptz7tg.png

Over 9,000!...
p1ufb.png

Any armor...
5bkoj.png

Something better...
2eg5y85.png

A Demon armor you say eh?...
35iuno6.png

You don't have to fight...
51xds6.png

Great health potions...
2uf4weq.png

Finally back huh?...
dwb6du.png

It's so beautiful...
2j2uhc0.png

Sh*T!...
2dlmzr9.png

The End.
In this story you have found out how I got my armor, I hope you liked it =D Now you know which boots and armor I have.. More stories coming soon, what has Grogol forgot to tell me about?? Stay tuned people!

Last edited:
Amazing god fucking damit make this thread sticky, ultra sticky mega sticky fuck yeah im masturbating

"A delightful fellow, that young Gavin. Yes, he was so willing to show an old man around the desert. And his company only cost me a small bag of gold per day."

Back