• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gavin on ShadowCores :D

in someones you already got great lighthing but change it to darker uhmm like 25% then use torch

Is it only me that really doesn't get everyone being so damn amazed about this? He's making a little kid's story with NPCs etc, thats what I see, hehe..

Not hating, maybe its just me!

That damn Terror Bird did it AGAIN!...
zxureb.png

in someones you already got great lighthing but change it to darker uhmm like 25% then use torch
I had the light on 75% and a lit torch, the light changes itself (Day & Night sh*t) and when the light went back up I didn't feel like waiting 30-40 mins for the Night again...

- - - Updated - - -

Is it only me that really doesn't get everyone being so damn amazed about this? He's making a little kid's story with NPCs etc, thats what I see, hehe..
Not hating, maybe its just me!
Haha yeah =D Don't get me wrong I love the fact that ppl like my thread but I also think that they are overreacting a little bit, but I still love it =D

Finally!!!... Thank You Big Gunz =D
o7rcxf.png

After taking the SS on the way back we saw this guy with rs =D... It wasn't his lucky day
sqtnbm.png

Funny that he had the Destroy Field runes but didn't use them..

well, maybe we are asking to much for gavin, i mean he's been uploading pictures for 3 consecutive days, keep it up brawh

I think Grogol forgot to tell you that your armor will decay to that rusty armor if a demon penetrates it! :eek:

Keep them stories comin, really entertaining! :)

Back