• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gay/Lesbian

I don't care much, but if they're trying something something on me they'll get a punch...

I don't think that gays should be married, thats d*****

also I don't think gay's natural, even if there's animals that are gay, but a very small amount, far less then human races... <.<

Sincerely

Why didn't you join? hahaha xD
You seem to care pretty much lol

Gay/Lesbian:
Can gay/lesbians make a baby? No ?
Can gay people get pregnant? No ?
Can lesbian people "create" (hah) sperm? No ?

Straight:
Can a man and woman make a baby? Yes !
Can a women get pregnant ? Yes !
Can a man "create" (hah) sperm ? Yes !

Dick + Dick = wtf ?
Pussy + Pussy = wtf?
Dick + Pussy = Ahhh...THATS RIGHT !

That's how I stand, if the world would be filled with gay and lesbians, the population would stop grow, lol.
And it's abnormal :S

I won't get into it really, not so long ago we had this debate in school, and I kinda pwnd them xD I hate debates normally, all you do is disagree and scream at each other, but I do have to say, that I owned them, hah ;)

/Limannen

I keep an eye on them if they're trying to do something to me or not. but i dont really care for those people i dont Hit them as emos get hitted by guys . i just keep an eye ... and if it comes to my opinion i dont like Ubnormals...
But im safe from them , here in egypt i didnt see 1 gay.

Well in the disco i got touched by some gay i punched him in the face so he fell down and i got kicked out rofl..
But yes i MIND since.. HOW WOULD HE SUCK ANOTHER DICK ITS DISGUSTING!!!!!! ITS KINDA JUST FOR WOMAN/GIRLS!!!!!

I don't mind gays, as long as they keep their hands of me.

But gosh, do I love Lesbians? Yes! Lesbians for the win.

Zer0xe.

Well in the disco i got touched by some gay i punched him in the face so he fell down and i got kicked out rofl..
But yes i MIND since.. HOW WOULD HE SUCK ANOTHER DICK ITS DISGUSTING!!!!!! ITS KINDA JUST FOR WOMAN/GIRLS!!!!!

How can a girl/woman suck a mans dick, then?

Different hormones or something? xD bullshit
And you're really cool for hitting that gay guy, yea...

I'm not defending the gay ones, but...if he only "touched" you? I mean, what if he didn't do it with purpose and you punched him? then you're the ass hole.

This guy is sooo cool !
11rema1.jpg

I'm 70~90% sure he didn't punch that guy, most of the 'I hitted/punched this noob IRL..." posts are lies and announced just to be cool which they don't seem to be, this could be just part of that posts.

I do actually thing people like that is not cool and not even sound cool.

On topic:
I don't really like gay people, if they just don't mess with me I won't mess with them in any way.

I'm 70~90% sure he didn't punch that guy, most of the 'I hitted/punched this noob IRL..." posts are lies and announced just to be cool which they don't seem to be, this could be just part of that posts.

On topic:
I don't really like gay people, if they just don't mess with me I won't mess with them in any way.

Agree fully, it's not like I'm going up to any gay guy and just hit then in the face ?

You were right about that "i-punched-a-guy" lies xD

/Limannen

On topic:

every post "pro" warbringer makes is a lie :{

lesbian is good ;) but gays are bad if some gay come up to me and tryed to touch me then id headbutt him lol

Yeah, I think we all guys find girl on girl action more attractive than 2 guys with aids trying to fuck each other, lol xD

@Limannen
Now you went way to far-.-
That's fucking disgusting.(the gay part)

Hahah, it's true, lol.
I can't even think about it, cuz my mind automatically shuts that out :p

Late Night Courier: Gaylord M. Focker?
Greg Focker: That's me.
Jack Byrnes: I thought your name was Greg.
Greg Focker: It is.
Late Night Courier: That's not what it says here.
Greg Focker: Gaylord is my legal name. Nobody's called me by it since third grade.
Denny Byrnes: Wait a minute, so your name is Gay Focker?

/Limannen :D

Back