• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gay/Lesbian

Wrathe

Curiosity Kills!
Reaction score
What are your feelings towords homosexualism?

Myself I don't really care.
But the worst thing is sodomy! But straight people can do it too so... Yeah.

P.S. Long as no gay person tries to hit on me it is A OKAY. :)

I dont really mind if someone is gay or not...
as u said, if they dont try themselves at me... it's ok! :p
There was a guy at island that grabed my ass! 0.o

//Saphira

haha.
Yeah at my old work this guy kept trying to touch me. Then he said he drinks his own semen. <_< Eww!
I wanted to kick him in the dick for thinking with it. <_<

Lol, dont mind what u are or what u think as long you dont include me

haha.
Yeah at my old work this guy kept trying to touch me. Then he said he drinks his own semen. <_< Eww!
I wanted to kick him in the dick for thinking with it. <_<

omg 0.o
Sounds jummy! *coughs* (ironic)
why did he say that anyways?
like "i eat my semen, and i want everyone to know it!" <_<

//Saphira

He probably only said it to mess with everyone.

I could careless if your gay, straight or bi and my vote is yes for gay marriage, there's no reason they cant be married.

omg 0.o
Sounds jummy! *coughs* (ironic)
why did he say that anyways?
like "i eat my semen, and i want everyone to know it!" <_<

//Saphira
He was telling me how he masturbates every day, in which I did not want to know! Then he said that last night he spilled some on the wall so he licked it off. <Spews up>

He probably only said it to mess with everyone.

I could careless if your gay, straight or bi and my vote is yes for gay marriage, there's no reason they cant be married.

I highy doubt that. Vote yes for gay marriages.

I wouldn't mind what anyone is doing as long as they keep it for themselves if it could be offending towards me.

Neither gays or lesbians should never consider raising a kid, if they marry or not is their choice.

In our country 5-10% are 'homosexualism'
but I don't mind as long they don't try touch me.

If they do not touch me its okay, else its .. eww =(

anyway, lesbians pwns

Two girls makin out is pretty hot, and I couldn't care less about gay guys (gay bashers piss me off though) as long as they're not trying to get in my pants.

Probably the stance every straight non-bible-bashing man has.

fucking gays i hate them!!!!!!!!!
and lesbians i dont care
but i hate gays..! ;|

Don't got anything against them but it would get pretty damn uncomfortable if they started to hit on me

On vacation some guys asked me if I wanted to take a shower with them and if I wanted to have a gangbang.

I runned like hell!!

I don't care much, but if they're trying something something on me they'll get a punch...

I don't think that gays should be married, thats d*****

also I don't think gay's natural, even if there's animals that are gay, but a very small amount, far less then human races... <.<

Sincerely

On vacation some guys asked me if I wanted to take a shower with them and if I wanted to have a gangbang.

I runned like hell!!

Why didn't you join? hahaha xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back