• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Geisor guild creating problem MySql

Zekay

Reaction score
I have a problem on this error , i cant create guilds , when i go to open guild manager , i have geisor 2012 and tfs 1.0 , i belive that the problem is in database or php code .

i look the database and i dont have triggers in guild table , i try to add this triger
Code:
CREATE TRIGGER `oncreate_guilds` AFTER INSERT ON `guilds`
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('the Leader', 3, NEW.`id`);
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('a Vice-Leader', 2, NEW.`id`);
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('a Member', 1, NEW.`id`);
if i drop the trigger , i can create guilds but i cant admin leader and if i put the trigger i have this error :
  • Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.

And in php my admin :
het266L.jpg

The Following Errors Have Occurred:

• Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.
  • My Guilds.php
  • Thanks ;) and sorry for my english
    Uff, after days to try solve it when
    I finished by thwarting and install Znote , trying to create a guild command this error Thread stack overrun :
    8688 bytes used of a byte stack 131072 , and 128000 bytes needed. Use ' --thread_stack = # mysqld ' to specify a bigger stack.
    because of this I went to my.ini mysql server directory and edit : thread_stack = 128k to thread_stack = 256 ky problem solved , I could create guild in Znote and geisor .
    srry for my english

Last edited:
Back