• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GER] VendetaOT - Fun Server - 8.6, | CUSTOM MAP | NEW TOWNS | NEW QUESTS | FREE POINTS & CASH |

Szare Jajko

Reaction score
lHlJQvi.jpg

Informations
Address: Vendeta.pl

IP: vendeta.pl (port: 7171)
Client ver: Tibia 8.6
Online: 24/7
Global save: 8:00
World type: PVP (Protection level: >80)
House rent: disabled.
~ The server without lags and crashes

5ifUYBH.png

START IN 17-20.07.2015 at 6-7:00 PM.

Rates:

VY8JahQ.jpg

Features:
Unlimited potions, weapons, runes
Training monks
ARENAS 1VS1
Some kind of battleground (RED VS BLUE)

Free points and cash for experience

50 level -> 50 CC
100 level -> 50 CC
150 level -> 50 CC
300 level -> premium points
etc...

Frags & Skull System

PZ Lock: 4 min
White Skull Time: 2 minutes
Red skull length: 1 days

Red skull:
30 frags daily
150 frags weekly
500 frags monthly

Black skull:
50 frags daily
200 frags weekly
650 frags monthly

New TOWN

~ Gengia (edit)
~ Oken (edit)
~ Pyre (edit)
~ Zenit (new)
~ Vinea (new)
~ Ilania (new)

New EXP Place

Frost Dragons
Dragon Lords
Bog Raiders
Wyrm
Grim Reaper
Medusa
Fury
Demons
Nightmares
And many others!

Quests
Annihilator
Demon Oak
In Service of Yalahar
Pits of Inferno
The Inquisition
Firewalker Boots
Demon Helmet
~ Donator Potion (new)
~ Donator Cloak (new)
And many others!

Screens:
xbGQRRX.jpg

UxZsu2N.jpg

S03SGJp.jpg

qDhIfXM.jpg

w9ghKtG.jpg

mFTism6.jpg

vFSr0Ep.jpg

Last edited:
So this is a Real map with custom features right? Are there unlimited ammo for paladins? Unlimited runes?
The new hunting places, are they easy to find?

Either way it looks pretty good and I am going to try it when it releases.

//Faarf

I was wondering if there add unlimited potions, weapons and runes some kinds of players will be mad.
But for future, this is fun server with custom real cities and additional cities and big list of monster spawns.
There are some modified items like Slinshot, Donator Potion (unlimited potion for all) look on Item shop, ofc. all these things are available with quests.

@kosan100, there are many custom places like edited Gengia, Pyre, etc... Check the website for details.

Last edited:
Personally I would prefer unlimited ammo and runes, but with the unlimited potion that might not be neccesary. But you should consider unlimited ammo for paladins. It's gonna make things a lot easier for them.

Something I noticed on your website is the amount of points for the money.

6€ = 1250
You can buy a whole set for a voc and even more just for 6€. In my opinion you should consider giving less points for the money. Maybe 650 points for 6€ or even less, so it doesn't become and pay to win server unless you pay more. Just a suggestion.

//Faarf

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick reply.
Paladins got Slingshot weapon , but the other isn't unlimited ammunition . Also, I wonder between Donator elixir for pallys and normal potion like strong mana potion. Paladins can be OP with that all stuff.

Excellent suggestion with shop points.

Last edited:
"Donator Potion (200 points)
You see a donator mana potion. Infinity. For all vocations. Give 350-430 mana per use!"

zzzzzzz

What's wrong with it? :) It's fun server and I can change this in "5 seconds" or remove it, that is the reason why I open test server. Bugs report here or OT forum.

Back