• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [10.98/Custom] Evotronus, The crazyness fun begins here....

Server Website/AAC
http://evotron.us
Server Address
evotron.us
Server Port
Client Protocol

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello dear people, i would like to invite everyone to try my :Vanagas :Lukas creation of Evotronus 10.98 Custom/Crazy/Fun/RPG/PVP/Long Term server

Latestnews - Evotronus v0.5- 10.98 Evotronus Custom Fun Server (http://evotron.us/)
IP: evotron.us ( website is fixing up, patience please)
PORT: 7171
Client:
10.98 Based(Custom/OTCV8) download client at our website

Main Rates
Exp Rates: Custom + Many Custom ways to gain experience
Loot Rate: 1x
Magic Rate: 10x
Skilling Rate: 5x

Monster respawns when no player is around, monster spawns realy fast.

Login and try it out and tell the opinion please :)

The server is building up, and its Teleport/Rpg/Explore Based server, with means, there will be spawnws that you can go tho teleports, and spawns that you have to find by exploring the main land map. There will be quests teleports but aswell in main land there will be tons of hidden and not hidden quests to explore ( never forget your machete or picK).

Aswell there will be psychodelic teleporation drink system, that will allow you to teleport to your unnlocked places. Its costy tho...

There is monsters level system, example
Rotworm 0-10 lvl
If rotworm is lvl 5 it means it will give you 50% more loot, exp, but also it will have 50% demage and 100% more health.

Rotworm lvl 30 means its 300% exp, loot bonus, but also 300% more demage and 600% more health.

and so on...

The player starts with no vocation at main city temple, and hes first mission is basicaly to get vocation, and to do that player need 15-22 lvl, i recomend higher lvl(22) you speak the oracle to fly to island of test.

At none vocation player gain more health, mana, cap on level up, so its good to leave to test island with lvl 22, but as i mention you can speak to oracle at lvl 15-22 , so you decide.

Players attack speed is getting higher by double on every vocation advance, with means from none vocation - to vocation, atack speed increase by 100%.

Potions heals much more, and there will be many custom runes and aswell mana runes, and more about those....

Custom spells, right now we have only 4 custom spells, but within days there will be many more, the main goal is to arhcive 100 uniq spells for every vocation in the 10 year time. And aswell we are positive for custom vocations to create, we have something in mind but still lack of ideas, want to give cool ideas post on forum
8.gif

There is many custom item attributes and many upgrading abilitys around the game to be explored in near future, now alot of stuff in testing mode. Within time alot things will come, and every player playing will motivate for every update to be sooner
8.gif

There will be many bosses to be explore in the main map and also bosses reachable ty teleports in depot of main city.

The bosses in main aread can be found and gain additional info about loot by command !bosses

Reward Chest, boss loot will be saved in your personal reward chest, ofc it can be such looted direcly from monster, reward chest curently located at main city temple.

Pvp Broadcast system, means that every pvp will be broadcasted to the world.

Many custom items to advance in power, just explore, 1 exaple will be in your starter bp (Pigeon trophy).

And ofc in future, much much more to come, its just a beggining.

I may forgotten something to tell, but everything can be explore in game or asked :)

Within time, this post will updated and upgraded :)
Have nice time trying Evotronus out, give your feedback!

Your client is broken, equipped items are invisible after death/relogin. Some tiles make you bugged etc.

Your client is broken, equipped items are invisible after death/relogin. Some tiles make you bugged etc.
Hello

Didint saw your comment aswell as the theard itself lol...

You probably login on the day i was working with client/server hardly.
You can redownload new client at Evotron.us and there wont be any problems now :) Sorry it happed for you, right timing xd :)

Some pictures in Evotronus:

naujareklama1.png
naujareklama.png
naujareklama3.png
naujareklama2.png

For everyone to keep in mind, that the server is changing daily, and the Server is Like Crazy/RPG (NOT EASY)ot, new adventure promised :D :)
Example if you dont have eq, snake can hit up to 500++ and bug can hit over 1k++ :D :)
Post automatically merged:

The Statment

''
The player starts with no vocation at main city temple, and hes first mission is basicaly to get vocation, and to do that player need 15-22 lvl, i recomend higher lvl(22) you speak the oracle to fly to island of test.

At none vocation player gain more health, mana, cap on level up, so its good to leave to test island with lvl 22, but as i mention you can speak to oracle at lvl 15-22 , so you decide.''

Will be changed soon, only with level 22 you can choose vocation, and with no vocation max level is 22, you wont gain any exp if you try :p :)

Untitled7.png
Untitled.png
Untitled8.png
reklama2.png
Untitled5.png

Last edited:
Changelog 1.1

Added new commands /bosses, with this command you find(exiva) bosses, see what boss can drop, and see if boss is online(spawned, or offline(not spawned)

Now red skull (highest level) monsters, drops extra custom loot, and also orange skull (nearly highest level) monster drops aswell custom loot

Added Water elementals spawn under main city
Added big coryms caves, south east from city
Addded boss Orsha in exploreable map

Made teleporation system with checkpoint system, teleportation drink soon will be buyable at npc or other place ( if want 1x free tp drink, pm me )

Many map bug fixes, and changes ( mapping every day)
Fixed elfs , now they have levels and is edited.
Added new spell for paladins at lvl 120
Added new 2x spells for paladins at lvl 60
Pvp Loot system is added ( testing required)
Changed mana shop prices, now its higher
And much more is done...

what are the random chest that spawn? they contains nothing and redirect me to depot..kinda sucks. god chest lvl10 for example..1649526570033.png

what are the random chest that spawn? they contains nothing and redirect me to depot..kinda sucks. god chest lvl10 for example..View attachment 66885
Hello, this system is At the moment broken(NOT WORKING), and we not cheking it now, since we focus other part of the game. Tho it will be fixed anytime, since we make updates nearly every day...

mini changelog 1.12

Monsters health by level have been lowered by 20%
spells (exori vis, exori mort, exori tera, exori flam, exori frigo) demage have been lowered ( formula changed)
Fixed spells like (exori gran vis)
Fixed command /bosses, now it shoud work perfectly
Changed many spells demage formulas

Mini changelog 1.13

Reworked ( life ring, ring of healing, energy ring, time ring, dwarven ring, power ring, sword ring, axe ring, club ring) items
All rings got boosted in power by alot, examples:
ring of healing (100 HP/MP 1 sec regen, extra 5k HP/MP bonus)
life ring (50 HP/MP 1 sec regen, extra 2.5k HP/MP bonus)
sword ring (sword fighting +40, protection all 3%)
Axe ring (axe fighting +40, protection all 3%)
club ring (club fighting +40, protection all 3%)
time ring (speed +90,, Reflection +7%)
dwarven ring (Anti Drunk) (Dodge +7%)
power ring (fist fighting +6000)

All those rings isint buyable at any npc, its gainable only from monsters/bosses/quests.

Aswell added to red skull(highest level) monsters extra lootable item 'small energy ball' This item will be used mostly in power ups ( more info will come in time about using of those)

Mini changelog 1.15

Added different colours to healing health, healing mana and gaining experience. ( All colours for those, can be requested to change to other colours, feel free to vote)
Added in map around 10 new bosses, with is findable only at exploreable area, to find those bosses use command /bosses.
Changed the healing ammounts of all potions, now all potions heals 2x more.
Aswell big change to all potions that there no level req and no vocation req for any potion to use, it means as example a druid can use supreme health potion if he want....
Many bug fixes done in time, map itself growing in size like mushroom...
Changed many items, as example all potions writes how much they heal, or fixed demon shield to give protection all 5%....

Mini changelog 1.16
Bonus loot from Red skull, and orange monsters have been edited.
Now Red skull can drop:
1-3 crystal coins = 50% chance
1-99 platinum coins = 90% chance
1-2 small energy ball = 50% chance
1-4 experience pearl grade 1 = 30% chance
1-3 experience pearl grade 2 = 20% chance
1-2 experience pearl grade 3= 10% chance

Orange skull can drop:
1-99 platinum coin = 90% chance
1-2 small energy ball = 10% chance
3-11 black pearl = 50% chance
3-11 white pearl = 50% chance
1-2 experience pearl grade 1 = 30%

Red skull ( highest level monster)
Orange skull ( nearly highest level monster)

Aswell fixed up website shop, for those who want to support Evotronus for its growth, can donate for extra gifts :)

Much more things is done for sure, with is not listed here...
More updates coming soon...

Last edited:
Hello all <3

I want to tell, that for 3-5 weeks, i will be much less active with updating the server, got lots of works in real life now, + i have to move out to another home, so realy much stress and works in real.

Tho i will be always near if someone needs any help, so if you need any help just private message me so i get sound notification :)

Thanks to all who is staying around Evotronus, and helping for its growth by playing :) <3

Every player that plays our Test server(current server), will be gifted at Beta start and Official start with nice ammount of premium points, and a special outfit/addon only for those who played Test server <3

up
in 2 weeks, im coming back to work on updates :)))

Server Beta opening Date Set today at 2022.10.01 (16-20cet)

Mini update/changelog v1.5

After speaking with npc
, if you don't say 'bye' and walk off, npc's will hit fire demage of 666 and demaging 66 fire demage every 1 second, for period of time. So be polite to npc's! Or you get burned!

Client has been edited, updater fixed and more ( Please redownload new client to play at evotron.us website)!

Addons system is finished ( testing part is needed now ) If you get 1x full addons you get bonus on using full addon outfit the bonus is : 1k hp/mp + 0.2% protection all.

And example if you have unlocked 3x full addons and use any of those 3 addons, you will recieve 3k hp/mp bonus + 0.6% protection all.

So example last, if you have unlocked 30x outfits with full addons and use any of those 30 addons, you will get bonus of 30k hp/mp + 6% protection all And so on... more addons you unlock more bonus you get by using any addon you want (For those who read, pm me, i will gift you with 4x addon dolls, to test the system out )

More updates will come soon, be prepared :)

Android client fixed/added.
Can download android client at our website.

Hello, this system is At the moment broken(NOT WORKING), and we not cheking it now, since we focus other part of the game.
Cool. Ever thought about testing on local/testserv and then deploying the changes to a live one?

Cool. Ever thought about testing on local/testserv and then deploying the changes to a live one?
At the moment, the server is considered as Test server online. At October Beta online server start will be, beta will be online up from 2 to 10 years till official start. Now its online 7 months +-

To more easy find problems,bugs, content etc, we need players/testers, to try the game, and testers will recieve packages of gifts on every beta/official starts.

Hey, updating with some info <3 Working realy hard every day on the server i hope you will try it :))

''
Changelog 1.6
Changed game screen view size
Added 2x Auras to the game
New exploreable troll spawn
New exploreable troll champion spawn

''
Mini changes/changeslog 1.7
Monsters attacks is increased by 4x On monster level 1 up monsters level incteased by 10%, so now 1 lvl monster means - 20% more attack from it
All new vocations just not Guru, have updated spells and weapons.
All new vocations is playable till 80 for sure.
Many new items added in game, example: 5x different quivers for paladins and archers.
Whole new set/pallete of Berserker vocation weapons is being made, playable vocation now till 80 lvl...
Paladin vocation changes, now paladin is only crossbow/bolts user.
Knight vocation cannot anymore use spells like : exeta res, or utito tempo, utamo tempo
Tank vocation can use spell exeta res and utamo tempo for example.
Berserker vocation can use spell utito tempo for example. And much more reworked with old/new vocations, please try every vocation it can be very helpfull for Evotronus growth. For those who read, msg me in private, il give you and dice game try to win softies or experience etc.
Many more changes with i will not list here, map updating nearly every couple of days, so by trying the game you can find out things. Soon big changes with client. If anyone having any troubles please use discord to communicate.
''

Mini changes/changelog 1.9

Added many new places, monsters around the main exploreable area.
Fixed minotaur/cyc area, also added 2 new entrances/exits.
Edited main city and the exploreable area ALOT.
Added 3 new npc's for distance wep vocations: Assassin/Paladin/Archer Those 3 npc's now sell all accurate stuff.

For now this much i remember :)) Much more coming anytime soon

''

todays little update
Mini changes/changelog 2.0

Added new spaws to exploreable area:
Rotworms
Ghouls/crypt shamblers
Mummys/demon skeletons
Necromancers/bonebeast
Dragons/dragon hatcling(ask for the way, its only 1 passage and and is not rl easy to find out it )
And new spawn with new monster Undead Banshee

Also 3 new bosses added to map:
Dark troll
Dark hero(give suggestions names for this hero please )
Minishabaal

Those 3 bosses will be exiva able anytime soon. Also edited map again alot, more details, and more... would be nice if someone explore it out.

Hey,
weird, confusing looking serv.
Weird map, hits on low lvl, monsters dont respawn with you etc.

I would love to play more normal map, evo serv,
with normal depo, temple and some tp to spawns/npc/house(not all in 1?), not confusing one like this (tight temple, right next to exp,quests,water,house,npc??).

The map is so confusing i cant tell, i can go place what i see or not.

Cheers

Hey,
weird, confusing looking serv.
Weird map, hits on low lvl, monsters dont respawn with you etc.

I would love to play more normal map, evo serv,
with normal depo, temple and some tp to spawns/npc/house(not all in 1?), not confusing one like this (tight temple, right next to exp,quests,water,house,npc??).

The map is so confusing i cant tell, i can go place what i see or not.

Cheers
Hello :)
Yes its weird and it gonna get more weird lets say :D... the only problem is lack of information, lack of wiki.... if there is wiki and you know about the things around, and maybe map itself youl find it out enjoying alot.

I guess need like map marks or so, but i leave it for players to explore the weird map :D :p but its nice right ? :p

The evotronus city is the only main big city its has :Depot/temple/tps for exp/more places/many npc's.
Evotronus players will get more advantages by playing manual by hands and by exploring the main map.
Evotronus i consider as high rate RPG explore + tps based server +-

The main area map/evotronus city is made by me, so i know its weird, but me myself, i love it ofc its not like all other ots, thats the point actualy to xd.

And evotronus is just growing up, there is todolist for 3years+ up, and list not getting shorter, if all goes fine on first start it will skyrocket the skyes xd

where can i see what every voc do?
None, as for it i will try write and explain the current situation, how it is the vocs today.
Vocations:
Knight - like ussualy knight voc just without spells like 'exeta res' 'utito tempo' 'exori gran' 'exori min' etc...
Tank - like ussualy knight voc just without spells like 'utito tempo' 'exori gran', can use spells like 'exeta res' 'exori min' 'utamo tempo' (Tank vocations is only vocations that can only use exeta res kind of spells)
Berserker - own pallete wep having voc double hand axe user, has higher weps demage different type of new weps for its own voc only, its also like kinda of knight voc, just has spells like 'utito tempo' 'exori gran', dont have spells like 'exeta res' 'utamo tempo' etc...
Druid - like ussualy druid
Venomic - like ussualy druid, can also use rods, this vocation is playable but not much customness yet in it, it will be based on poisonous attacks of all kind of elements.
Botanist - it can also use rods, kind of druid voc, also not much done on this, it will be kinda like summoner voc, it will be able to summon all kind of plants, kind of supportive voc will be
Sorcerer - like ussualy sorc
Mage - like ussualy sorc, but different styler mage, also can use wands
Summoner - kinda like sorc voc, also can use wand, not much done on it atm, but it will be main powered on summons, it will be able to summon all kind of monsters, and mostly attack ones.
Paladin - paladin is reworked abit, now paladin can only use crossbow/bolts, so paladin is only crossbow/bolt user.
Archer - kind of pallly voc, just Bow/arrow user
Assassin - kind of pally voc, just Spears/knifes/stars user

All vocs spells will be updated always, so in time more and more custom spells will apear.
Now,for today, all vocations is playable till 100 lvl

All vocations is always on work progress, what i mean it always getting something edited/worked on.

have more questions ? ask ! :))

UP
no comments ? :(( Ask about the evotronus, il try ansfer it widely :)

naujasasas1.png
naujasasas2.png

p.s. images are realy bad quality... somehow it uploads here like this..

Mini changes/changelog 2.2

Changed lil bit main city Evotronus in map.

Added new spawns in exploreable area:
Gozzlers (near goblins)
Vampires/crypt shamblers( findable near fire devils/dragon hatclings/priests)
Banshees( below vampires spawn)
Added around 40+ new quests in exploreable area example (boots of haste, knight set, fire sword, diferent helmets, different shields, platinum amulets, potions, rings.....)

Added around 10 new keys that unlocks certain doors to enter exlusive places, so keys are important part of the game here....

Added 3 new spells for Assassin vocation:
Exevo spear Exevo hunt spear Exevo royal spear Those spells makes spears

Paladins and Archers also have such spells to make arrows/bolts

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello all !
Mini changes/changelog 2.4v
Added tons of spawns( monsters ) in Grasslands( lands north east from evotronus town )

The first desert has been unlocked, now you can explore here

Added many new spawns in Grasslands/First desert lands/ end evotronus grounds...
Examples:
Behemoths
Drillworms
Crystalcrusher
Ancient scarabs
Kollos/spidris elite
Dark Torturerr
Mutated Rats
Mutated humans
Mutated bats
Mutated tigers
Shubarak trio monsters
Askarak trio monsters
Dwurfs/dwurfs warriorts/dwurfs guards/ dwurfs mages
Enraged crystal golems
Asuras
Sandstone scorpions
Destroyers/nightmaters Plaguestmith/eternal guardian/crawler/ son of verminor/hellspawn
Ironblight
Yielothax
And much more spawns of monsters that i not list here....

Added around 100 new quests!
Around 50x quests is for addon dolls, so 50x addon dolls is gainable = 25 full addons if you want! you can start collect them, find places where are the quests for them!

2x new safe spots added/unlocked ( 1 in Grasslands and 1 in first desert ), those safe spots also have a teleporter checkpoint.

Runes like gfb/avalanches/thunderstorm is boosted in power and suggested to be used.

Lots of many other fixes not listed here, i just write what i remember right now

Server is off?
Yes from yesterday we started to work on big updates and evotronus is moving towards newer engine + new systems added with effects players in database, so we have to make fresh new start.

Server will start in Testera mode in 1-2 weeks, as a new fresh world

Back