• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [10.98] - Evolunia

Server Website/AAC
https://evolunia.net
Server Address
evolunia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Honestly just asking to ban multiclients would be enough. Admins won't be controlling the community in-game 24/7.
And if you are so fragile that words on chat hurt you, tibia isn't the game for you, but if you really want to block chat, you can configure the client ignore settings to use the whitelist only.
I don't think they will do anything about it, it was even planned by them to have more characters logged in. On sites like otservlist, evolunia is among the top servers, just because of that. There are a lot of players new to the game, sure they buy premium points, but they get discouraged very quickly.

Server still online and it's doing great, 3 years of uptime without ANY resets! I have been quite busy but small patches are still getting released every 2-3 weeks with some bigger updates in progress! This weekend there's a small halloween event active: +40% experience gained from monsters along double monsters inside every spawn. It's a good chance to get some extra experience.

There will also be a small patch later today.

And here's a cool war video made by one of our players:

Server still online and it's doing great, 3 years of uptime without ANY resets! I have been quite busy but small patches are still getting released every 2-3 weeks with some bigger updates in progress! This weekend there's a small halloween event active: +40% experience gained from monsters along double monsters inside every spawn. It's a good chance to get some extra experience.

There will also be a small patch later today.

And here's a cool war video made by one of our players:
I started to play this server 1 day ago and I can easily say that you've made a hell of a job with all the features and no spam mapping to get it done, this is time and work. Great job!

Last edited:
This server is fantastic. It's an almost low-rate (becomes x1 at higher levels) classic teleport server with a ton of customization, all fitting in the style of Tibia and not "another Tibia spinoff" (looking at you, archlight/medivia).

Sure, there is botting. The thing about botting in Evolunia is the bot doesn't really give you any advantage. It's an whole new skillset, requiring patience, research, teamwork, theory crafting and some dexterity. In Evolunia, it feels that the game is based around botting for the most monotonous of tasks (hp/mp/cavebot/etc) but still leaves a requirement of skill/knowledge of the game to get ahead in quests/dungeons/etc. The bot can only help so much, and without using your brain and actually playing the game, you'll likely be far behind other players.

Evolunia's "bot is more like a tool box, an extension of the game, than an actual bot. Don't let it scare you away or feel the game is ran by scripters. It's ran by the people that understand the game. The scripters are too busy coding a tool to auto-sell loot or rebless you for 7 hrs while you're hunting, learning, gaining attribute points, meeting quest mates and new friends and actually playing the game.

Highly recommend to at least give it a shot, I'm a 15 year tibia dev (I have an old account here, 6k posts and have a guide here with 132k views, you probably have read my shit or used my code, but I'm not that guy anymore, so don't ask.)/ot nerdo from the yurots 7.4 / goobers era and this game is on the same level if not more fun than medivia/the 10000s of RL tibia servers.

Message me in game: Tether

Hello thought that I would bump this thread since it was a long while since I last posted.

In january this year we hit a new record of player activity, we had a total of 972 players online, our previous record was back in 2020 with a peak of 975 players online - however there was less unqiue players online back then as you could have 2 more MCs online.

The server has now been online for almost 3.5 years without any kind of reset and for the past 2 years we have not had a single day of less than 400+ unqiue connections logging in to our server. There's still many new players joining every week so you can definitely find players to play along with. We've almost had over 90k+ 80k+ players registered by now so hopefully we can eventually hit 100k!

Updates have been a bit slower the past few months, we've had a bit less time to work on the server due to covid lockdowns and such ending but we're still working hard on adding some new things to the server, we're also working on updating our client and adding new features to it but there's still much to be done until that is complete-

Here's our last patch:

6.3.2022 - Small patch
Today there will be a small patch adding some new content, a new NPC, and another daily boss.
pG3XpYM.png

-Skull remover now actually costs 500 evolunia tokens (before price said 500, but price actually was 300).

-You can now hide your equipment on the website.

-Every NPC that has a quest line will now mention what mission number you are when you say hi to them. If you notice the counter being wrong, please report it. It might count some missions incorrectly as we didn't intend to have this feature from the start.

-Using the great succubus boss emblem will no longer broadcast to everyone in game that it has spawned, it is also no longer possible to use monster exiva on great succubus. Great succubus now deals a lot more damage and drops more endgame items.

-Added a new Daily Boss for players above level 2150. It's located in the same area as the other daily boss, you can kill both daily bosses everyday. The new daily boss requires a quest in order to access it (located in daily boss area). The new boss is similar to Crystal Golem, but it is has more health, deals more damage and drops more endgame items.

-Added a new NPC, Smithus. He's located close to Tribal Hunters inside the snowy part of the grasslands. This NPC will allow us to more easily create items which can be combined, currently he can combine a couple of different items for 3 new items that buffs your characters for 30 days. These items also grant an attribute point the first time you use them. The required items for the buffs will most likely be randomized in the future to create demand for different items, and there will be more items to combine in the future.

-Added a new room in the teleport room for players above level 2200 or with more than 700 attributes. It currently contains 4 new spawns.
-The !exp command will now not only list experience buffs - it will display all long term buffs. You can now also use !buffs, !buff, !boosts, !boost to use that command.

Last edited:
Server running along smoothly, server is still getting frequent updates! 2022 was another great year for the server, there was a bit less updates last year but we still managed to beat our previous online record a couple of months ago, our previous record was in April 2020. Everyday there are still many new players trying our server, and there's always players coming back.

Our server also crashed for the first time in two years, two weeks ago, we found the cause and fixed it but the server had to rollback 6 hours to ensure items were still safe.

Here's some random evolunia youtube videos from 2022!

Server running along smoothly, server is still getting frequent updates! 2022 was another great year for the server, there was a bit less updates last year but we still managed to beat our previous online record a couple of months ago, our previous record was in April 2020. Everyday there are still many new players trying our server, and there's always players coming back.

Our server also crashed for the first time in two years, two weeks ago, we found the cause and fixed it but the server had to rollback 6 hours to ensure items were still safe.

Here's some random evolunia youtube videos from 2022!
Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-26 164943.pngHow did you beat the record?

cant rate the server, but i can rate the developer behind it. He has download section on his website with a broken download app that doesnt work, after several ways of trying to contact him, no reply. He doesnt reply pn doscord to its users, he doesnt reply to forum bug reports posts, very ignorant. Beside it says 700 online, but zero activity on discord server, just random noobies asking questions and being trolled in response to them. Laughing stock, im glad i couldnt install the client, wouldnt wanna play there under this type of admin. Fix your bugs, but most important fix yourself. You dont give a f about your players.

Attachments

• 059C4E97-AC81-4601-968B-0771F629343B.png
    059C4E97-AC81-4601-968B-0771F629343B.png
    63 KB · Views: 22 · VirusTotal
@Evolunia
When update? What change next update? Any info from server?
Maybe this new loot system or new bosses in normal spawn or maybe 2.3/2.4 doors, new items or places grass?
Give us info.
Good night!

@Evolunia
When update? What change next update? Any info from server?
Maybe this new loot system or new bosses in normal spawn or maybe 2.3/2.4 doors, new items or places grass?
Give us info.
Good night!
Next patch is planned for this Sunday! ⏰

U can maybe update evolunia Wiki? Dungeons/monsters/items?

What's missing from wiki? Monsters and items are generally automatically added after every patch, the wiki does need some improvements though as it was a very quick crude website I created years ago in a hurry. There's also some issues with the cache

Todays patch:
Unleash your adventure spirit with our vibrant new patch! Dive into an enhanced Pharaoh's Tomb, tackle new quests, master added Grassland Missions, triumph over tougher Grassland Daily tasks, fortify with upgradable shields, explore the city's expansion, survive the Rare Zombie Event and discover a new Desert spawn.

82MSz4X.png

-Expansion of the Pharaoh's Tomb! Expect more spawns, quests, and attributes to discover.
-Level 2100+ Quest Room now has a new quest.
-Grass Master Missions: Additional tasks added. Completing all will cause NPC Daily Grassland to give you tougher tasks with better rewards.

-NPC Daily Grasslands Updated: More difficult tasks and superior rewards await master explorers! Expect valuable items more frequently and a 20% chance to receive a Shield Crystal upon task completion.

-Introducing Upgradable Shields: Use the new Shield Crystal to boost your shields up to +10! With a success rate of 50% (decreasing by 5% per upgrade), each upgrade offers +2% damage increase. A maxed-out shield yields +1% damage reduction. Shield Crystals can currently be obtained only via a specific quest, NPC Daily Grasslands, and the Rare Zombie Event.

-The southeast part of the city has been updated; around 25 new houses have been added. All new houses will require house contracts to purchase. House contracts are now available for 40 premium points in the store, instead of being a random rare item. This should hopefully limit houses being bought up by alt characters.

-A rare version of the Zombie Event has been added. The rare version grants a lot of experience and has a 33% chance to grant you a shield crystal if you progress far enough. The winner always gets a shield crystal. This event has a 15-minute wait time and will occur rarely randomly.

-A new spawn has been added in the Desert part of the grasslands, underneath Desert Grunts. A new collectible item can be obtained there.
-The level 1100 weapon mastery quest can now actually be done by players above level 1100 (previously it was 1400+).
-Sacred tree amulet removed from the game. (offered too high physical protection, has been removed for around a couple of weeks already)

@Evolunia
Hi,Have you changed your host server recently? I have acquired information regarding the occurrence of lag on the server. Mainly from Polish players. Can you look into this? We have checked the internet connections and it is not on our side, our internet works flawlessly

@Evolunia
Hi,Have you changed your host server recently? I have acquired information regarding the occurrence of lag on the server. Mainly from Polish players. Can you look into this? We have checked the internet connections and it is not on our side, our internet works flawlessly
Nothing has changed with host, I know some players have crazy scripts which could cause ping spikes. Your scripts shouldn't be spamming the server too much. You should try running a client without anything to see if you're still getting them.

But we are actually looking into upgrading server to support more players online, with our previous records the server close to full capacity. It's not going to help in this case though!

Back