• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] - Classicus RL RPG

Server Website/AAC
http://classicus.servegame.com/
Server Address
classicus.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

adry27

Reaction score
IP: classicus.servegame.com
Port: 7171

Client: 7.4 custom client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: germany
Website: Latest News - Classicus (http://classicus.servegame.com/)
Exp rate: stages 8-50(10x)50-80(8x)80-100(6x)100+(3x)
Map:RL MAP 7.72 (WITH POI QUEST)
Loot rate: 1.5
Server type: Pvp-Rpg.

More Features:

7.4 Features
  • No Protection zone boats and rugs.
  • Spells, vocations and spells formuled in Tibia 7.4. There are no Hotkleys!
  • War System.
  • Cast System.
  • Anti Clone.
  • Task System (50+)
  • Party Sharing Experience. You can share experience in-party with your friends, and receive 10% bonus experience when actived (!share).
  • Conjures 2x runes more than real tibia (ex Sd 2x).

• Conjure Runes in a backpack. !
  • No Wands / Rods, Burst Arrowns based on magic level.
> Game Features:
  • Bank system.
  • Auto-stack items
  • Full HP and MP at level up.
  • Skin Amulet does not have NPCs, drops only from Warlock or Hydra.

ALL NPC RL/ALL QUEST RL 100% WORKING

Hello everyone,

this is neither Ryan nor it's his Classicus server.

@adry27 Just a suggestion mate, change the name of your OTS, you don't possibly want to make or get bad publicity by using a known server name among the community.

Best Wishes
Okke

He could not be even aware of any other server named like that, why if someone names server like another dead one, he steals? Is the name copyrighted/reserved or whatever?

He could not be even aware of any other server named like that, why if someone names server like another dead one, he steals? Is the name copyrighted/reserved or whatever?
As I said, it's been only a suggestion. Normally a server name comes with its reputation and its owner's. People don't like to change things, simple.

A quick search in the forum would've shown it, I don't blame him for taking the name, but you come to OTLand with a fairly new account, and in a few months you've got an oldschool project under the name of a server that has been one of the most famous for its genre and don't expect people to bug about / say he's doing this just to farm attention then I don't know any further. I had no bad intentions in at least alerting readers that this isn't the Classicus they once played or were expecting to play.

Peace
Okke

it's not my intention to have the prestige of any other server, I just found it a curioous name for a 7.4 server.For those who say it won't last long no matter the popularity, the maid is bought for 6 months.

new hosters always welcome. but you will need to build alot of trust from the community to succeed.
goodluck!

go open highrates bro maybe people login u server / people no have time for low rate ...

The server information posted here is 100% equal as the server posted for free few years ago on Otland, with a lot of bugs.
Have you done anything with the server at all? Any testing?

Maybe consider high rate untill all bugs has been fixed?

0 bugs in game,test it if you want
Post automatically merged:

sure,free premium allways,only sell scrolls(postman,djins,avar tar)in shop

maybe consider opening or changing to highrate? nobody will play lowrate there :D

a 7.4 server that in a day you are level 100, a week you no longer have anything to do, I consider that of experience,mana regeneraiton,skills are balanced.the server has no bugs,all npc work, all quest works, is bought at the moment for 6 months, I am not rich but I also do not depend on paying a server,so the premium will always be free.the graphics are 7.4 although it has port hope, the POI quest with its monsters (jugernaut,lost soul etc. Whoever wants is invited to try it. I think it's a good server that only lacks players to have a fun time.It's not created to make money, just for fun, over time I'll be creating new areas for lvl higher

a 7.4 server that in a day you are level 100, a week you no longer have anything to do, I consider that of experience,mana regeneraiton,skills are balanced.the server has no bugs,all npc work, all quest works, is bought at the moment for 6 months, I am not rich but I also do not depend on paying a server,so the premium will always be free.the graphics are 7.4 although it has port hope, the POI quest with its monsters (jugernaut,lost soul etc. Whoever wants is invited to try it. I think it's a good server that only lacks players to have a fun time.It's not created to make money, just for fun, over time I'll be creating new areas for lvl higher
It's all about reputation these days.
No one knows about your server.
So no one will play.
I would recommended starting to host pvp server for 2 weeks. Lvl 50-70
Then high rate for 2 weeks.
Then you can try mid rate for 1 month. After your mapping of new content is done.

okay, for the next 15 days the server will be hight rates .50x exp up to lvl 150,150+ 25x. So you can publicize the server and test the entire server. Skills :25x and magic 12x.thank you for the advice

ok lets go have some fun

did u change lootrate to 3x too?

maybe make it so beta test players get something special at official launch for participating in beta

whats going on with the website? cant make an account

server offline

Last edited:
Back