• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] - Classicus RL RPG

Server Website/AAC
http://classicus.servegame.com/
Server Address
classicus.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
He could not be even aware of any other server named like that, why if someone names server like another dead one, he steals? Is the name copyrighted/reserved or whatever?
I mean the simple fact that he doesnt know about other old school ots doesnt really give him the best rep for knowing shit about what the old school community wants

okke don't know why you tag me here,but sorry i don't know this.Im new to the community
Hello there,

oh, you don't know why I tagged you here? Mhmmm.

Your friend, or yourself, @adry27 came up with a post for an oldschool server and named it Classicus, I remember visiting the website after I saw the name and believe me or not I noticed something very strange going on, which was the name "Softcores" on the title of that website (classicus.servegame.com), which by pure "coincidence" is exactly the same website of your server and also contains the same title.

Must also be pure coincidence that people were giving you suggestions on this thread and from night to day this server doesn't exist anymore, therefore your server has taken place. At least clarify the story for us :)

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

Cheeky mane, cheeky.

lmao u stole my name - kasteria idiots made it work by stealing eloth name so might work but inc scammer cocaine pizza comments

Back