• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Probably the Best Server is comeing Online which Open Tibia have ever seen!!!

This Server is like Tibianic and Mastercores, just 1000 times better!!
THE SERVER IS STARTING SOON HOSTED ON A DEDICATED SERVER!

Description

~ 100% Anti-Cheat Client, Test with ALL Bots and failed!
~ All Vocations are balanced now! Find out yourself!
~ All Quest works 100%
~ All NPC works 100% - You can buy Backpacks of Runes/Manafluids
~ 100% 7.4 Real Tibia Map/NPC System/Quest System/Monster System
~ All 7.4 Features!
~ Cashflow System untill level 20 (You get cash for each level)
~ 100% Perfect battle system
~ 100 mbit Internet Connection/Dedicated Server
~ 100% Uptime this time!
~ Best 7.4 Server, ever!
~ You cannot push players on Parcels etc.
~ UH Traps working!
~ PvP-Enforced with Skull System!

Information​

Experience rate: 12x
Skill rate: 12x
Magic level rate: 7x Keep in mind that the mana is a bit faster aswell
Loot rate: 2x
PvP-Enforced with skullsystem
1 Unjust will last for 4 hours.
You will have to get 3 unjust to receive an red skull and 6 kills to receive a ban:ninja:
100% RL Tibia NPC System FREE

Connection information​
The only thing you will need to start is the Last World Anti-Cheat Client you can find on
Last World Download Section!

IP: Last World 7.4

Here is the Anti Cheat Client Proof!!

Some Pictures!
aleraserver2.png

aleraserver.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Good job on the thread. It looks attracting.
Now, if I can say a few words:

Last time I played here GM teleported me to a trap and killed me. The same happend to alot of other players. Later, I heard on the forum that "you got hacked". What you did, instead of apologizing and explaining to the players what has happend, instead you "thanked" the hacker for something. This made me quit.

Then, right now the only viable server (Antica) is pretty much messed up due to ddos. You better put this one up before Antica goes live (without ddoses) again, else you're screwd. So changing the start to one day before the current launch would be recommended. Even if people are in school for another day.

Also, please don't make boats free -.- That really put me off. Boats not being PZ is great, but having them free at the same time is a bad combo. People can travel around for ages. With noobchars, and whatever. I'd say, if boats are going to be pz free, put a fee of 500gp on them. Since people start with 2k anyway it's fine. This is really important since I know how it'll be in the future otherwise.

Okay, thank you for replying, there is few things I want to explain..
I thanked the hacked for hacking me yea, but better get hacked after 2 days than after 2 years, you get me?
The thing is, I prefer fix a huge bug of me(It was MY MISTAKE, cause I didnt put a password into my database) after 2 days than after 2 years and yea Im still sorry to everyone who lost their Stuff really, but maybe it was good it happend cause now I got this awesome Server which breaks everything you can think about.

The problem is, everybody hates botters, my client is 100% exacly, you've read it, 100% Bot Free, there is no Bot working for this Client, only Coders can have bots and I tell you something, theres about 10 scripts that checking players that shot out of screen etc, botters will have no chance!

This time I got 2 Team mates, they help me holding everything secured, one of them have also full access to my database and even to the Server Computer. So if I get hacked or w/e, they instant do something against that, the Server is doing AUTOMATICAL Database Backup everyday at 06:00 AM.

About DDoS, this Server has a own coded working ANTI-DDOS-Protection which Blocks DDoSers for 5 days after the Server noticed DDoSing.

I just noticed about Boats, they wont be free, I will set them like real tibia prices ;)

Yours,
StyleZz

How can you say its gonna be better than tibianic-hr, such a smartass i see. We will see if its gonna succes.

Awesome, i just want an otserver that works for 1 month without problems, i hope this one does.

1 question, exp x17 all the time? no stages? :)

its not a big deal to make a better server than mastercores... but srsly think about the exp 17x all the way? do u even know how hard a level 150-200 Mage hits in 7.4? the best 7.4 experience is when everyone is around level 50-120~. wars are a lot more fun then so the best way to run a 7.4 server is to do stages like mastercores or tibianic-hr. so ppl can easy catch level 50 but after that it gets a way slower so nobody runs around and oneshots everyone on his 150 MS :s

ah and btw u couldnt buy runes in shops at all in 7.4 :s

The 7.4 server EVER?

You had this server up a few days ago(?) and it totally failed.

So, in a few miraculous days you made the best old school server ever created?

Fuck you poser.

The 7.4 server EVER?

You had this server up a few days ago(?) and it totally failed.

So, in a few miraculous days you made the best old school server ever created?

Fuck you poser.

Instead of shitting on his head better thank him for putting up a oldschool server, where he doesn't earn anything (not like pizza ryan)
It is his time and money he spends and still you people shit on him.

Make your own server then, or better download a full compiled 8.6 and pose how awesome you are

Aye gamemaster can you fix payment 4 traveling and lower exp stage after 110lvl? Can You also answer on this:
1.exori mana requirements
2.ue mana requrements
3.is there delay for rune healing on stairs?
4.dont nerf monsters too much if this possible

Aye gamemaster can you fix payment 4 traveling and lower exp stage after 110lvl? Can You also answer on this:
1.exori mana requirements
2.ue mana requrements
3.is there delay for rune healing on stairs?
4.dont nerf monsters too much if this possible

1. 200 Mana so knights get balanced some..
2. Im not 100% sure now but i think it will be 800 mana
3. There is a small Delay of 0.5 secs

:)

Did you test with modified RedBot, Tibianic Runemaker, Karelazi bot and custom TibiaAuto? Nowadays 99% botters use it instead of common bots :| So I believe your 100% anti cheat is a joke, srry :<

I'm seriously tired of 1000x better than tibianic/antica/realots/mastercores/etc that dies after a month.

I wont close this Server, promised!
Also I wont have donations!
All those bots wont work, you will noticed your self, also I already wrote there's also alot of inGame scripts which will notice botting...

When you want have it for longterm. Do a some slower exp rates and all will be fine. Because when this ot will be for example some longer time lvl will be like in orsh ots.... 200/300+. IT's 7.4 man

Belive me its hard to exp at 12x rate, just level yourself and take a look your own, you will noticed its not that fast as you think...

When you want have it for longterm. Do a some slower exp rates and all will be fine. Because when this ot will be for example some longer time lvl will be like in orsh ots.... 200/300+. IT's 7.4 man

Nobody will get to 300 lol, last time it was up it was 7x all the way and after level 100-110 it was really slow.

Hey last world, could you possibly get tibianic tools working? It's not a bot if that's what you think, it's a program karelazi created for tibianic which has got a very good recorder in it, why is it so good? If you miss something you can go back with backspace in the cam which tibiacam will not allow you. You can also make the cam 200x faster which helps a lot if you've got a long cam to deal with, tibiacam will only allow you to go up to 10 i think. You can also use a command to jump forward to a specific time.

You should really try to make this useable or at least tibiacam.

Here's the download link so you can see it's a legit tool. Downloads - tibianic-tools - Legal (by rules of Tibia) programs made by Karelazi bundled into one program - Google Project Hosting
And here is a link explaining how to use it. Tibianic-hr.org

Belive me its hard to exp at 12x rate, just level yourself and take a look your own, you will noticed its not that fast as you think...

Still it wont be that fun in about 2 weeks when ppl are 150+...

And if u got time over can u kinda work on getting a cam into the client, tho its custom client we can't use our tools ;(

When you have good computer just use some program like Hypercam or other with maybe better quality

It's so annoying not being able to use a tibiacam of some sort though, hypercam i can use without lagging out but the quailty sucks, fraps lags me out too much and i cam A LOT so my computer would meltdown from all of the avi files. Bandicam is my only option but preferable would be a tibiacam.

Back