• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
exp rates
1-20 30x
21-40 20x
41-60 12x
61-80 8x
81-100 6x
101-120 4x
121-xxx 2x

I like them who agree's with them?

Last edited:
Nice nice. I think you should change the system of buying/making sds though, if i remember correctly you got 2x from making and 1x from buying? You should make it 2x for both ;D

Nice nice. I think you should change the system of buying/making sds though, if i remember correctly you got 2x from making and 1x from buying? You should make it 2x for both ;D

2x in shop, 3x from spell.
Mid rates + enfo + big loot + sd 3x + anti cheat client + dedic = great war server

@Last World
tell us what with karelazi tools (cam)

Change name of the server as I've got a project with that name, look it up.
If you continue using this name I will take serious measures.

Vee u got a Project called alera74 with the Domain of alera74.com? If you Want it will take me 10 minutes to get copyrights so take care :)

First off all I don't know what Ryan has to do with this. Second I'd like to know why you even replying with such a lame *ss troll attempt as you were the one continiously defending Ryan.

I don't know about defending ryan, i mean comeon you gotta give the guy who's been scamming people for over 4 years on probably 40 different servers. Yeah he's a douchebag but hosts nice servers if you don't mind the ocassional corruptness..

But honestly i don't see why he would've changed the name of the server when you ask in such a unpolite way. Serious measures? It's about an unfinished project, there was a server up a couple years ago called aleria so i could accuse you of stealing this name.

Since the loot rate ain't that hight (personal experience, played here before) and u want to make a 7.4, think about adding old school Amulet of Life, for around 300-350k? price is fair enough, and it would surely wash away that unnecessary money during war, might be an interesting thing.

Oh yea and keep in mind, 7.4 is like nightmare when it comes to experience, so stages are nice, but be sure no to drop below x5 after h-lvl, since there ain many spots to exp on, and it really goes into hardcore mode after 120~

Btw, u gotta make a proper forum, u know flaming other ppl aint that bad after getting killed by PA party!

@Edit

Well, stages are shit, make it static. This way ppl won't do any multi-combo with low lvl 60-70~ which can be achieved in matter of 2 hours, thats just insane.

Back