• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
we will see soon when i have more time, i like to trolling

Keep acting you actually have a life. You are a waste of oxygen and space, just go away. "I like to trolling" Congratulations instead of spooning with a computer maybe you should've paid a little more attention to your english classes.

Keep acting you actually have a life. You are a waste of oxygen and space, just go away. "I like to trolling" Congratulations instead of spooning with a computer maybe you should've paid a little more attention to your english classes.
ohhhhhhh SHITTTTTT MY ***** LIVILIVILVIVIVLLIAN GOINGGGGG INNNNN take THAT EASY GUY

Ye, last time hes gm got hacked and ppl cheat lvled to 150 in 1 night, but no ban since go had no "proof" XDD

He get hacked In otland because ryan ddos?
I think the last world owner have some problems, like hes noob on hosting, thats what i see

He get hacked In otland because ryan ddos?
I think the last world owner have some problems, like hes noob on hosting, thats what i see

I talked about him "failing" He's a good hoster, he seems to care for his players which is something ryan doesn't. He might host good servers and i think he's a decent guy but he couldn't care less for his players.

Last-world fixes bugs, he's working on a cam for his custom client. There's bugs on oldera which has been there for YEARS - never been fixed though.

Hahaha all retards, but not Bazzese ;)
Not my problem if GM is getting hack on his own OT? ive never seen this, then hacked on OTland ahahahaha ? wtf i cant stop laughing about HIM! i didnt say anything about his OT? i just say that the hoster is noob? i dont critizice the server so fuck you lysy troll

- - - Updated - - -

Bazzese why u compare it with oldera? did i say something about oldera? you are making advertisment not me

Hahaha all retards, but not Bazzese ;)
Not my problem if GM is getting hack on his own OT? ive never seen this, then hacked on OTland ahahahaha ? wtf i cant stop laughing about HIM! i didnt say anything about his OT? i just say that the hoster is noob? i dont critizice the server so fuck you lysy troll

- - - Updated - - -

Bazzese why u compare it with oldera? did i say something about oldera? you are making advertisment not me

I don't know, you cant compare it to tibianic because that would make no sence. Antica i didn't really play so the only ot i can compare it to is oldera =P

I'm not trying to compare servers though, i'm comparing the hosters.

Btw those hacks are nothing special, its not like you guys are mega ultra hackers, every fucking idiot could do that and if I would be an asshole I could check my database on other servers, im pretty sure other players also use same password everywhere, I dont really care about the Otland account, It wouldnt also matter if you guys had keeped the account...
I dont care for things that doesnt damage me in real life, Im doing this things for you guys, for the players, Im fixing things cause you guys want it like that, and if some players dont like me to host, so dont like it, dont claim, just dont play, cry somewhere else but not here...ofc I like to do stuff like this but thats not my JOB btw..

And also if I get DDoS'd, its okay, I dont care, I wanted to make a good for the players, if few people dont like it, Its ok...

And ONE THING...I NEVER HAD DONATIONS...
I never had plans for donations, I dont even want them, so dont claim about anyshit..

Meh, expected a way more from this wanted to get used to tibia again before I start playing on RealOTs and Mastercores V512... :s

Back