• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
first i read your introduction, with shit things like: best server ever coming. better then tibianic! blabla, in such cases you just deserve this:
Players Online: 10
Record Today: 19

anyway i quitted oldera, tired of theese botters. Welcome last world, hope u fixed ddoses, we are playing here.

first i read your introduction, with shit things like: best server ever coming. better then tibianic! blabla, in such cases you just deserve this:

Pretty sure, if I wouldnt get DDoSd by someone, it would be a lot of more :)
And you should read better, im saying "Probably" The best Server, since its not DDoS free, it isnt for now...

But I dont really wanna waste that much time into that anymore, also not cash....
I will let the Server run from now on, even if it get DDoSed, I dont need to worry, cause its not my own internet which is getting fucked up, so I dont really care.. :)

Pretty sure, if I wouldnt get DDoSd by someone, it would be a lot of more :)
And you should read better, im saying "Probably" The best Server, since its not DDoS free, it isnt for now...

But I dont really wanna waste that much time into that anymore, also not cash....
I will let the Server run from now on, even if it get DDoSed, I dont need to worry, cause its not my own internet which is getting fucked up, so I dont really care.. :)

in other words not worth to play

Why should I waste more cash into a OT?

I started this Project and hosting it, if theres a person which need to DDoS my Server cause he needs more players in his, so it should be like that..
I wont add donations into my OT, I wouldnt take cash from players just to give them inGame rewards for that, I dont need cash IRL, but that doesnt mean I have to waste MY OWN cash for a Server..
Maybe I will rent a DDoS Protected Dedicated Server anytime, but not today, also not tomorrow...

And yea:
I had another dedicated server in plans, but this wont happen for the next time, the person I wanted to share the dedicated with, got some real life problems, so I cant do anything apart of waiting...
I just wanted to host the Server for now, even if its not DDoS protected...

try to make lower mana/hp regen like oldera ... is to high ! = /

This isn't oldera. On oldera you can easily start hunting dls at lvl 30, wasting sds all the time. You can't do that here. If he would lower the regen, it would be even harder than it already is. Which wouldn't work.

This is fine.

Every server with high mana regen and 3x sds destroys the balance.
Wonder why there are always so many sorcs? You can hunt drags/dls at lvl 30 easy as sorc with insane regs (like pizza server)
I am always playing knight and it is really annoying when i am still hunting cycs in cyclopolis and suddenly lvl 80 mages come and UE the shit out of me, cause they already lvled so fast with sds

Like on classictibia you saw so many knights and pals on highscore, because sorc should be hard to play

If you don't like it and don't wanna play it here's a simple solution - Don't play, don't comment about how bad it is just let the people who likes it actually play. I figure that's fair enough (;

P.S Withstanding ryans ddos is not the easiest thing to do, really.

takd.jpg

oldera is rly not worth to play everyone is already using blackde, speed hack, reatack, hotkey sds. Its server for orshabal players from 8.6.

oldera is rly not worth to play everyone is already using blackde, speed hack, reatack, hotkey sds. Its server for orshabal players from 8.6.

and?
maybe they use but look normally, there is no lags, no ddos, no kicks its ground of good server

in last world i do 3 sqms in 7 seconds

Back
Top Bottom