• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a discussion thread guys..

hi

Hey , just wondering when the server resets will there be any changes e.g (exp rates, mana and health regen, what gift items or exp you can get by donations)

Thanks

The server is comming up at Friday 18:00 CET GMT+1 (SWEDISH/POLISH TIME). BE THERE!

with the high exp and low gold drop ppl are too poor when they enter main, might be something to consider

with the high exp and low gold drop ppl are too poor when they enter main, might be something to consider

or they should give us better starter eq so we can atleast hunt rots already if we come out of rook.
btw fribben finally someone who knows a smart openings dateXD at the begin of the weekend:)

its going to be 7 exp. This was just beta.

ye i know and knew that when i wrote my post ^^

7x (or 10x i think it is on rook) exp with this gold drop will make ppl rather poor on the lower lvls, which isn't gr8 imo because 7.4 = player driven rune economy

or they should give us better starter eq so we can atleast hunt rots already if we come out of rook.
btw fribben finally someone who knows a smart openings dateXD at the begin of the weekend:)

ye it's what i was thinking ^^ + 2 plats or smth (no more or ppl will lvl up loads of lvl 8 when rook is more empty xd)

The server worked just fine like this last time we had it open. Then it shouldn't be any problems with the economy now either. Consider that we have a higher mana/hp regenation.

I think you lvl too fast on this server , in 1 and half days i got lvl 70+. it gets boring fast and you dont have to work hard to get anything. its just a quick bit of fun. Its not a serious Oldschool 7.4 server

also when a DL uses a fire bomb the fire fields dont disapear

Lol, dubs27. Before you make a fool out of yourself, take a look if the server you are playing now is A TEST SERVER or not, and if it's not using the RATES we will use on friday and if THE FIRE FIELD BUG aint fixed but not updated.

Then why are you complaining about the boredoom and how hard the server is? Starting from 10x exp to 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back