• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the stages?

its obviously you haf no brainz. well lets say (i don't know the exact stages) but since your spamming so much i will tell you abit info it will be 7x all time if im right (or in rook 10x and somewhere at lvl 120 2x) atleast something like this. now chillllll

This will be a really great server, hopefully it will be popular enough. Think im going for a paladin :)!

Thanks for all the kind replies, let's hope it will stay stable when the server's goes online for real! :)

Doubt it tbh, you needed like 5-6 months to buy a dedicated host, so I really, really, really dont think you have any firewall. And we all know the DDoS wars going on =/

Last edited:
Have to say that not making a new advertisement will decrease the numbers of players that are gonna play at the server start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back