• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

So is this, 1 meter +-

Dont get that but whatever, my point was you call people asslicker for no reason. You might aswell call yourself asslicker because you defend originaltibia (which you arent in my opinion). People can have their own opinion and that doesnt mean they asslick someone else with that opinion.

Dont get that but whatever, my point was you call people asslicker for no reason. You might aswell call yourself asslicker because you defend originaltibia (which you arent in my opinion). People can have their own opinion and that doesnt mean they asslick someone else with that opinion.

What do you call a guy who doesn't care about the server, yet keeps on posting here it will fail again and is the one that sees only Nylon guilty

I think he has hes own interests on the table, like hes own server tenance

Ofc Nylon is guilty aswell, but the way Ryan never had a fucking serious server, and he keeps on playing people (CPKOT.NET) and pinging servers like realsofts I find him to be most retarded kid ever. This kind of selfishness is truly pissing people off, he can't make anything himself but waste people time and get profit from it

cpkot.net
tibianic.net

both hes servers, i doubt any of them will ever be success

The server have reseted 2 times (?) and will probably reset again because it was hacked again. The owner even stated it was his own fault it was hacked 2 times already. Why cant someone flame him for that and tell others to not play again? And how does that become asslicking Ryan?

Tenance isnt his server and he never mentioned it here so why even bring it up?

The server have reseted 2 times (?) and will probably reset again because it was hacked again. The owner even stated it was his own fault it was hacked 2 times already. Why cant someone flame him for that and tell others to not play again? And how does that become asslicking Ryan?

Tenance isnt his server and he never mentioned it here so why even bring it up?

That wouldn't be asslicking Ryan, that would be more like acting retarded. Because when someone admit a problem and say they got hacked due to their own STUPIDITY. They must understand that I didn't say "HI HACK ME YES BYE" That's an easy task to do myself I really wanted to.

Anyway, keep up the flamewar or w/e I can't be arsed to report any of you guys. You guys keep returning with more crap and not even a warning have been excluded. REPORT BUTTON OWN DOESN'T IT?

What do you call a guy who doesn't care about the server, yet keeps on posting here it will fail again and is the one that sees only Nylon guilty

I think he has hes own interests on the table, like hes own server tenance

Ofc Nylon is guilty aswell, but the way Ryan never had a fucking serious server, and he keeps on playing people (CPKOT.NET) and pinging servers like realsofts I find him to be most retarded kid ever. This kind of selfishness is truly pissing people off, he can't make anything himself but waste people time and get profit from it

cpkot.net
tibianic.net

both hes servers, i doubt any of them will ever be success

tibianic.net hasn't even started yet and one of the owners is pl and the other owner( hoster is ryan) and if it comes online i think it will be a succes because alot of people want the reallll oldschool (7.1) and as long tehre play players and players donate the server stays up XD

The older the client is, the more trustworthy/skilled/righteous/mature the admin needs to be I think, And Ryan isn't any of these. Maybe he got skill, but the lack of all the other makes him a looser, end. ^_^

The older the client is, the more trustworthy/skilled/righteous/mature the admin needs to be I think, And Ryan isn't any of these. Maybe he got skill, but the lack of all the other makes him a looser, end. ^_^

It's DaRRen Shan and that's not skill that's just someone that knows how to browse the internet and find things out<_<

It's hacked by Ryan...

it says when you connect to originaltibia~~
"Go to CPKOT.NET ! my new ot"

and that's Ryan New OT... Again

It's DaRRen Shan and that's not skill that's just someone that knows how to browse the internet and find things out<_<

but to use the information on internet to set something up you must Have IQ, and the older the servers is, the longer away from the normal tfs you're waling, and the harder will the houses/npcs/scrips be to set up =)

Ye sure, anyone can find stuffs on internet, but many doesn't have IQ enough to understand what they're reading =)

but to use the information on internet to set something up you must Have IQ, and the older the servers is, the longer away from the normal tfs you're waling, and the harder will the houses/npcs/scrips be to set up =)

Ye sure, anyone can find stuffs on internet, but many doesn't have IQ enough to understand what they're reading =)

Well you'd need IQ/EQ ofcourse but then again you also need that for eating.
I'm pretty sure making an OT would take atleast some of your brains capacity.
Besides: All the new servers were SQL, the old ones were XML, I find XML way easier to use.

Well you'd need IQ/EQ ofcourse but then again you also need that for eating.
I'm pretty sure making an OT would take atleast some of your brains capacity.
Besides: All the new servers were SQL, the old ones were XML, I find XML way easier to use.

XML servers are crap. Takes too much memory, too bad organized and just messy. SQL servers, you got everything on place.. placed in one table and there you go.

Can't be easier to be honest.

XML servers are crap. Takes too much memory, too bad organized and just messy. SQL servers, you got everything on place.. placed in one table and there you go.

Can't be easier to be honest.

You know nothing about XML nor SQL
you have no clue about hosting an ot to be honest :D

You know nothing about XML nor SQL
you have no clue about hosting an ot to be honest :D

I don't? How did it come up then?. I haven't said that I'm a professional though, but I know how to setup a SQL server and execute few commands. But the question reads, what do you know about what I know?

Also, you're a big fat noob for just stating that. Yes I got hacked but it wasn't me lacking of any language experience, it was me who trusted him too much. Do you want me to get a converter to your language to get you understand this? Moron.

I don't? How did it come up then?. I haven't said that I'm a professional though, but I know how to setup a SQL server and execute few commands. But the question reads, what do you know about what I know?

Also, you're a big fat noob for just stating that. Yes I got hacked but it wasn't me lacking of any language experience, it was me who trusted him too much. Do you want me to get a converter to your language to get you understand this? Moron.

Respect, I hated the whole flag thing since I'm a lazy person.
Oh and the memory thing doesn't really matter I've got a harddrive of 1 terabyte anyway.
+ I can't see what's so messy about it, you can organize everything yourself too.

That wouldn't be asslicking Ryan, that would be more like acting retarded. Because when someone admit a problem and say they got hacked due to their own STUPIDITY. They must understand that I didn't say "HI HACK ME YES BYE" That's an easy task to do myself I really wanted to.

Anyway, keep up the flamewar or w/e I can't be arsed to report any of you guys. You guys keep returning with more crap and not even a warning have been excluded. REPORT BUTTON OWN DOESN'T IT?

No, report button sucks so hard.

Back