• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

Reaction score
ORIGINALTIBIA.COM IS NOW ONLINE. WE HAVE ALSO BOUGHT A DEDICATED HOST THAT IS LOCATED IN GERMANY!

Edit: Please excuse the inconveniences that occured today, but we're fixing the problems and we'll be up tomorrow at this time, hopefully. ONLINE

OriginalTibia is a 7.4 Open Tibia server that aims to replicate Tibia, as it was back in 2004.
Without wands, and with the old magic system. Runes cannot be bought from the shops.
The servers rates are 7X EXP.
Mana regenerates twice as fast as back in 7.4. Loot and item prices all all stock.
Staff:
Online 24/7/365
* GM Nylon - The owner of the server.

Ip changer
Tibia 7.4

www.originaltibia.com

See you ingame!

Last edited:
No, it won't. We just suffered from some kid that thinks his good with computers but we just forgot bout security. :)

Is the mana really regenerating twice as fast as 7.4 or you just copy the text from classictibia.com?

Website doesn't work

uhm I actually waited

so come along within without i think its time to let me in im tipping my foot very close to the edge, edge aa uuh

Our dedicated host provider is currently updating everybodies host, so it'll be delayed for an hour I think, if not.. I'll update you with more information shortly.

If your still using the same files as before it will be hacked

No, the files aren't the problem. He was lying to make other people think so, to not use them. In other words, I got hacked due lack of security in my web server. My fault, my bad.. and he took advangted out of it.

Okay, they have contacted me now and they are facing network issues that is being investigated. Please stay tuned until it's open, they are working as fast as they can :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed plans; the server is comming up in 5 minutes!

No, the files aren't the problem. He was lying to make other people think so, to not use them. In other words, I got hacked due lack of security in my web server. My fault, my bad.. and he took advangted out of it.

I guess we'll find out in a week, hope your right tho :-D

Werent u the guy that opended a 7.4 ot, asked for all the money, then closed it for like 2+ weeks?

Werent u the guy that opended a 7.4 ot, asked for all the money, then closed it for like 2+ weeks?

Get your facts straight, I shouldn't be bothering answering this but. I didn't close it, I got hacked. And I managed to only receive 1 payment during that time.

To the roof

Nice ot ,but you should a forum asp because i need to report things such as the bank in ankrahmun dont work (cant change gold) also you cant trade life crystal for life ring

Back