• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

Hmm this is just an idea but could you make like a summary of what you've fixed or done and what you're planning to do?
Would be nice + should stop the constant asking when it'll be back.

>Aimed to Originaltibia<

:thumbup:

Wouldn't know what? Did you missread my thread? Or do you have problem with your english?

1. No, I don't have a problem with my English.
2. English as language is spelled with capital letter.
3. Its misread not missread.
4. Don't be so tough. I didn't act cocky to you, I even defended you in my posts.

Hmm this is just an idea but could you make like a summary of what you've fixed or done and what you're planning to do?
Would be nice + should stop the constant asking when it'll be back.

>Aimed to Originaltibia<

:thumbup:

This is exactly what I mean, we wouldn't know what you are doing with the server. You are just working working working.. posting empty posts actually telling us nothing which makes me even think the server will come back in some weeks, just as it was left, begging for donations and soon to be hacked.

Yours paranoid drama queen,
Xhotman

I totally agree on what everyone is saying. Your going to loose many players if u don't give any info about the server... people are starting to doubt u, all everybody wants to know is whats done to the server? and what still needs to be fixed :/

Agree.:p

pff ofcourse not, total disagreement. I don't know what you're talking about.

Double agreed, let's all enter the cage and fight to death!
Anyway I just miss my EK, my house my d lance my friends, the little pvp fights, the 30 bp's uh that were waiting to be used.

Point being I don't care how it's done and who likes it or not I just want originaltibia back the way it was.

:S i lost
my skull staff, warrior helmet, blue robe,c legs, steel boots, vampire shield and my 84k ..

Back