• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

Why post here... Any longer.. The GM was a noob anyway. No point of posting here.

king danny is the new official gamemaster and headOwner of the server, he made the call! not..

its not complete dead, it's just me that is too tired of developing it and have no intention to do so, as people seem not to care about it anyway :p

The doesn't care part is because we just didnt know what the hell happened and what your future plans are.
For me it has been one of the best OT Server I played on, and I would love too see it going online again. :)
You could just tell us where you need help with, Im sure some experienced ex players of your ot will help, I would.

Played a lot of people.

Rates were perfect.

the best client 7.4 <33

this was the best server.

classic has too small exp, 7.6 servers are sux (bots etc)

YOUR SERVER ROX ; pp

yes true this server was greath i will play it again if it comes online. but be sure it will be a stable server then;)

yes true this server was greath i will play it again if it comes online. but be sure it will be a stable server then;)

will be one of the best episodes of Originaltibia, but due lack of time and lack of intrest, I dropped the project for some time. but I might rebuild it, there's still some people developing the website :p

but as we speak, I still do need money for dedicated host, that's probably the biggest concern IF i'll open the server again.

Back
Top Bottom