• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

ye angel host a 7.4 would be greath aswell:p with the 7x exp like original had ore i didn't know how much it was ? 7x ore 10x anyways was greath

It was seven.

Then just shout out for some donations, im sure youll get the money that way if your really planning on opening it again,

will be one of the best episodes of Originaltibia, but due lack of time and lack of intrest, I dropped the project for some time. but I might rebuild it, there's still some people developing the website :p

but as we speak, I still do need money for dedicated host, that's probably the biggest concern IF i'll open the server again.

Xerosis here from original. Remember Yngwie? he will help you with the server for sure, i can talk to him if you want. And he might be able to get a host, not so sure about the host tho. But he can help you with anything concerning the server

i think you still have my msn "Coffe"

and if I had 3% interest of 7.4 I would already done that long time ago :D

Amazing that I still don't have any interest :D

Wait, let me get this clear, WHO THE FUCK DELETED my posts? ON MY THREAD? that was apprioprate with this? this is getting far fucking way with this, soon ill contact a damn administrator if nobody will do something.

Do you actually care about a page in an advertising thread on a forum when you nor anyone else of your staff members actually advertises the server?

Wait, let me get this clear, WHO THE FUCK DELETED my posts? ON MY THREAD? that was apprioprate with this? this is getting far fucking way with this, soon ill contact a damn administrator if nobody will do something.

Haha you said classictibia was corrupted and i said I had heard something about it. Now our posts are deleted? They got mods here?

King danny, it's kinda impossible to answer that question as everytime I reply, some moderator deletes my post, wierd right?

@Hellrage: Yepp, I can't seem to understand why, I even posted other things and yet my posts keep getting deleted, this is an outrage, lol.

I'll post again, Classictibia is classified as a corrupt server as the staff members were interupting the war and dealing with private matters.

Let's see how long this will last, even though it's perfectly matching this thread as someone compared the two servers.

I'll post again, Classictibia is classified as a corrupt server as the staff members were interupting the war and dealing with private matters.

Let's see how long this will last, even though it's perfectly matching this thread as someone compared the two servers.

I'll quote that so they have to delete my post too <_< Yeah I think every ot has some type of corruption in it :( Even rl tibia has corruption, cause there are so many gm's and that.

I'll quote that so they have to delete my post too <_< Yeah I think every ot has some type of corruption in it :( Even rl tibia has corruption, cause there are so many gm's and that.

Not every, though. Real tibia has experienced corruption during the ages on Darkside vs Alliance war on the gameworld Antica, when the gods of Antica said that the Dark side is brining horror to the game and deleted few players.

Back