• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] - SOFTCORES [5 dec. 2020 10:00]

Server Website/AAC
http://softcores.org/
Server Address
softcores.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thats not true tbh honest he made this thread 25 of november
Yes, thread was created 25 Nov.
Then he closed the server. 2 days ago he said open in 2 days. And opened the day after. Please read before you comment.

hello. some constructive criticism.
I put the server myself, but I try to listen to people at the same time .. mine is not 100% finished yet, but dude ...
1. is softcores your name? or did you choose one, because you don't know how to change the "picture with the name" in the client?
2. tile break apart, e.g. thais dp - it doesn't look good
3. character animation when walking, cuts the character, you can see to what extent it is

seriously, sit down and run around the map, improve the look of everything, probably check all scripts ..
sit on the page because it needs attention too

- the more that I see you want to make money on it by looking at the prices and quantities in the shop on the site

for really i don't need money,just like to make my own server,its sure im a new in this,and thanks for you critics :D

Back